Spy can't go to some civs/cities

danhynes

Chieftain
None of my spies can go to certain other civs/cities. I was able to go there before then after an operation I can't for some reason. Is this a bug?

It won't even let me move the spy to the city because the city wont show up in the list to travel to. I think it is a bug because I got it to show up again then when I went to pick a different city it wont show up. Maybe there are too many cities, but I am only a standard map.

I've had this same issue -- it happens when i look at the city list, close it, then open it again, then suddenly all opponents' cities are gone.

Yes, I had a similar issue in one of my recent games - suddenly you can't choose all of the cities belonging to a couple of AIs. They may reappear on the spy task list and then go off again, I could not isolate a pattern. It must be some sort of a bug, I doubt the level of secret visibility is at play here, at least some sabotage or funds siphoning tasks usually should be available.

I've had this too. Sometimes whole civs seem to go unavailable as destinations, but only for a while. Sometimes one spy can see everything and another can't. Sometimes, and only sometimes, I can send the spy to a nearby city and then the rest will magically reappear, become visible again, and I can move them on to their true target city.

Not sure what would cause this. I doubt whether it's a policy card held by the target civs that's giving them "Stealth" mode. (If that's the case, I want it!) All I can suggest is that you raise a bug ticket with 2K and include the game save.

Top Bottom