spying stealing sabotage

well my english is bad. 1) i asked, how many times i can pick culture boost from hidden antiquity. if its random, or some 1 per x factor. 2) that was not so serious one, just a bad joke. but AI doing bad jokes ingame without break 3)something like that.

maybe try read entire posts and not extract just parts. i think my english is bad but not such it cannot be understand.

I don't see a problem. Spies are good for stealing in early-mid game. Then you change them to diplomats or to rig CS elections. Or you just leave one in some capital hoping it kills a GP.

You didn't address his main point, which was that defensive spies aren't effective enough at preventing those actions.

thats ofc terrible true about def spies. they do literally nothing. im sure now they cant prevent advanced actions of spies and im very unsure about their capability of defend anything. i have 0 catches through my 2 games, and no, im not using bad spies to do that.

I can honestly say that I have no earthly idea what you are trying to say here.

G

I think hes basically saying he finds the spy system suboptimal.

He keeps his spy in the city constantly and it never catches anything and is never even able to identify who's spy was used to steal stuff from him.

personally i agree.

today first catch. bravo me. over 3 games, thats nice score.btw i used to play with Dandolo's UB,i already forgot how annoying those rats are. still i cant get why they spy( almost all fo them) on me when im literaly illiterate savage about 4-5 tech below average.

I have to admit, I feel like the player is target for spies. At least when it comes to England. It doesn't matter if England met an AI first and they're further ahead. Her spies are coming for YOU the moment she sees your capital. I haven't had a single game that I've met England and she left me alone, despite crowding.

I have to admit, I feel like the player is target for spies. At least when it comes to England. It doesn't matter if England met an AI first and they're further ahead. Her spies are coming for YOU the moment she sees your capital. I haven't had a single game that I've met England and she left me alone, despite crowding.

Feel what you want, but the only mentions of 'ishuman' in the espionage AI are related to notification display text. Nothing more, nothing less.

In a grander scheme, I'm getting a little tired of telling people that the AI does not target humans unfairly.

G

i dont understand espionage in this mod in no way. Def spies are just garbage thats for sure. But also offensive ones works weird way. First moment i got spies at renesance, i send him into Onondaga, 32 pop almost biggest city on map and Hiawatha absolut leader in techs. No constabulary. And my cooldown on steal is 52 turns? i thought he will lvl up after he sabotage something, and reduce it, but no. In 8/18 they lvled up via sabotage? After those 52 turns he got killed ofc. And about AI being vs human. they dont have to be, but its little weird have 6/11 spies in smallest capital on map belonging to civ with worst literacy. human still can profit having spy in less profitable city at least with chance catch some intrique, but Ai should only calculate numbers.

Top Bottom