St. Basil's Cathedral wonder video

Underwhelming - if there is nothing more. :undecide:
Hmmm, also did a photoshop sharpen kind of thing. My read (guess) is:
920 Production for sure.
(Doubles[It's a guess, super overlaid with the trees]) yields of Religious Buildings from this city. [something super blurred] Provides +2 Production to (Holy Site)[guess again, can't see] district [I think this is what I see] and +4 Faith (yield)[guess, should be it] on all Tundra tiles for[why for?] this city. Must be built on tiles adjacent to city center.
+1 Relic slot.

So, it appears it just needs to be built on flat land? An easy enough tile req.

Is there a new way to get relics? Because those are pretty rare in the base game.

If you are playing the marytr game against other religious civs, you'll fill up on relics. I even had a game where the goody hunt gods were good to me and granted me three of them-- don't know how rare that must be.

If you are playing the marytr game against other religious civs, you'll fill up on relics. I even had a game where the goody hunt gods were good to me and granted me three of them-- don't know how rare that must be.
5% Chance peer goody hut, so finding 3 is pretty rare.

The Khmer can get them pretty reliably.

Kongo are probably the best relic civ if they can get Mont St. Michel (and they actually gain a lot and lose nothing by suiciding their Martyr Apostles). This would be a cool wonder for them, since relic slots are hard to come by if you cannot build Holy Sites.

I was under the impression it produced faith on tundra tiles. Useful for getting Apostles- and keeps it situational.

I was under the impression it produced faith on tundra tiles. Useful for getting Apostles- and keeps it situational.

It probably has changed somewhat since that tooltip, but it surely does more than a few measly relic slots. The Mont St. Michele, comes around the same time, has two slots, and does more.

Top Bottom