Stalker

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
It's 6th December, but Santa wears grean suit and gas mask this time ;) . For those who red fabulous book by Strugacki's brothers, watche movie by Trakovsky, or played computer game S.T.A.L.K.E.R., knows that Stalker is pearson who visits the Zona. Mine Stalker was heavy based on game (wich differs much from book and movie) so he's ready to search Pripyat and vincinity for valuable artefacts. He of course will be happy if he'll find home in any postapocaliptical/sf mods ;)

The model is heavier than standard Firaxis job - textures are higher resolution (one 256x256 aqnd three 128x128 - so it's quite much), there's also a litle bit more polligons. But they are still sensible values.

It uses many hours of my work, but also Millenia (awsome texture of infantry), SeZereth (hockey's body armor wich i remodelled and retextured to modificated kevlar -it's seperate mesh so it could be used in other models), Chuggy (Parts of equipment), Firaxis (modification of theire infantry - long trousers and noi pockets, and gas mask from Cyborg). From new stuff there's AKS-74U.

Download here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=13764

high quality job as every unit you did (asio³ must mean quality³) :)

What animations does it use? Cyborg, Marine, Navy Seal, infantry?
From the stance in the screenshots... most likely infantry and less likely marine, I think. But don't hold me to that. :p

Cheers, LT.

Thx :)

The model is mix of various units, but animations are standard Marine ;)

I've update the file - button added :)

Yup marine animations.

Infantry or marine with promotion for radiation resistance?

+100% defence and attack in fallout feature ;)

how can I make the infantry helmet of the model visible again?, I have tried making part of the stalker's head transparent, but apparently the whole head of the infantry is invisible. I would like to put a helmet on it. You know, in case someone throws a stone at his head =P

@SIMPA.
What gun do you want? I choosed AKS-74U because it's Russian (And Stalkers penetrates "Zona" in Chernobyl, according to the game), and it's pritty modern. And I would like to carry smaller arm like MP-5 or AKS-74u when i would be stalker. Tough when I played game Heckler-Koch HK G36 was my favoured.

@Halam. IRC He's head is shrinked - the nodes makes head smaller (for example 0,01X of orginal) and new head is larger (100x of orginal) - this makes old head invisible and the new one looking ok. So you need to return to orginal values and delete new stuff - hood and gas mask. It can be done in nifviewer (and probably also in nifskope)

wouldn't it be easier to resize the original head and then made everything but the helmet transparent?

Also...heheh...I don't know how to do that node stuff...(I am using nifskope)

Top Bottom