1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

stAmen7NES1 - Sarevok's "The Old Empires"

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Amenhotep7, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Norseone

Norseone Chieftain

stop complaining and deal with it! He is the mod, its his decision.

2. stalin006

stalin006 Chieftain

:confused: how does that help the economy? :p

oh well, lets stop picking on the mod.

3. Julius Gandi

Julius Gandi The Foreign Disease

Orders
    Keep attacking all spanish position
    grow econ

4. amirsan

amirsan King of all Kings

@ stalin, lol. Its suppose to boost the morale and nationalism of my people. A boost in that can surely boost an economy. ;)

5. Amenhotep7

Amenhotep7 Spartiate

Sorry, guys.:sad: I found out I'm not so good in updating Trade Routes and Economies.:blush:

6. Amenhotep7

Amenhotep7 Spartiate

Bump

Okay, guys. I'm calling in ALL ORDERS. Post/PM your orders ASAP, please.:)

7. das

das Regeneration In Process

Need Byzantine reply to edit (or not edit) orders.

8. Amenhotep7

Amenhotep7 Spartiate

*coughhuman-slaughtercough*

9. amirsan

ZULULAND
    -Complete what was begun, the wall.
    -Increase economy
    -Continue invasion with the same strategy as before.
    -Rage nationalism all around africa. Make the Africans proud of who they are.

10. Constantine

Constantine at least it isnt the sens

Update..

Amen you must keep the NES going in order to avoid player loss of interset. If one hasnt given orders yet, you should update for everyone else who has,

Just Increase his economy.

11. amirsan

yes, please I agree with Constantine... for once. :p UPDATE!

12. Amenhotep7

Amenhotep7 Spartiate

Sorry, I'm just trying to get all orders. But I suppose I should set the deadline, shouldn't I? If I don't have all orders by the time I wake up, (It's night over here) then I shall go on without them.

I urge all NES players to PM other NES players who haven't sent in orders...Or have they all sent orders in?:hmm:

13. Amenhotep7

Amenhotep7 Spartiate

Besides, guys. It's been only 2 days. NESes I've played get it every like, what?, 5 days?:p

14. Constantine

Constantine at least it isnt the sens

STJNES5 was an exception, cause it had like 20 players.

One of things I learned in the first game I modded that you have to keep the game going over one person not sending in orders.

Set a deadline and stick with it. DOnt worry if someone misses one turn, just increase their economy and it'll be fine.

15. Amenhotep7

Amenhotep7 Spartiate

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW DEADLINE IS EVERY 2 DAYS FROM THE NEXT UPDATE ON!

16. Amenhotep7

Amenhotep7 Spartiate

War Continues in Africa

War continues in Africa as the Zulu take two more Portugese cities. Though the Portugese are more advanced, they are overwhelmedby the sheer numbers of the Zulu.
    In North Africa, France was able to take one city, but they have found it near impossible to hold. As one French soldier put it: "There's at least one gun-toting civilian gun nut in every household".

German/Zulu Relations terrible in South Africa

While Zululand continues to build a wall between themselves and Germany, both Germans and Zulus herald that their culture is the best. Germany continues to "Germanize" it's region, and the Zulus are "Africanizing" all over the map of Africa. It has gotten to a point where "Germanized" and "Africanized" Africans are fighting in the street. We interviewed a citizen and asked if they are worried about war. They said in response, "It doesn't matter. Where diplomacy ends, war begins. Should this boil off into war, at least things will be more peaceful afterward."

Western War Continues!

Canada has made good use of it's blockade of the Campeche Gulf and has invaded the Yucatan Peninsula. The city in it fell in just two hours of fighting. The Carribean was also finished off by British/American forces. In northern Mexico, the city of Chihuahua has fallen. But there is no rest for the weary, and most soldiers continue marching.

WAR OF REVENGE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

Mongolia and Byzantium signed an alliance versus the Ottoman Turks. The Byzantines signed because of what the Ottomans almost did to them centuries before. In 1453, the Ottoman forces formed a blockade around the city, and were about to make the final assault, when the Sultan called upon the general Mehmed to come back to defend against Tamerlane's Mongol forces. The Byzantines launched a swift assault on the capital Ankara, and after 30 hours of brutal and bloody fighting, the city fell into the hands of Byzantium.
    Mongolia has also advanced into the eastern areas, and has taken Kuwait City.

The World as of November 1914

Attached Files:

17. stalin006

stalin006 Chieftain

OOC:
    can you get me a map of the pro-german and pro-afrika areas on my territory?

What are the demands of the pro-africans?, independence?

18. Amenhotep7

Amenhotep7 Spartiate

So far, the pro-african movement is not so widespread, but as Zulu borders expand, so too will this movement. A good chunk of your territory is pro-african now. Their demands are secession to the Zulu.

Attached Files:

• yo.gif
      yo.gif
      File size:
      8.1 KB
      Views:
  19. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Chieftain

Orders:
    -Grow army x3.
    -Continue with the invasion as per existing war plans. Add the new recruits being inducted this turn to the fronts in Mexico and the invasion force in Hispaniola preparing to land in Venezuela.

To Germany:
    From USA:
    We offer our moral support to the German Empire, and hope for a peaceful and profitable solution in Africa. We do not want to see war erupt between our German friends and the Zulu nation. I strongly hope that an agreement can be reached with the Pro-African movement.

20. amirsan

To Portugal
    From Zululand:
    We demand that you surrender your African lands. If you want, you can transport your white men, or leave them, your choice. Though if you refuse, we will kill all of them and you will lose much more than just land. You will lose your nation's support towards yourself. Your pride will be devastated. And your own people may even overthrow you. Save yourself your headache and conqequences and surrender your African territories.

From Zululand
    To Germany:
    South African blacksmen must be united. We are not threatening you, but ask that you leave your lands, and we will pay you 1 economy. You do not have to leave all your colonies, just the one which is surrounded by us. Its no matter of time where they may just overthrow you. Profit from this and take our deal instead of losing the colony with nothing. ;)