stAmen7NES1 - Sarevok's "The Old Empires"

Sorry. I'm still learning.:blush:

From Portugal
To Zululand

We surrender our African territories, on the basis that you treat the white men of those territories with equal respect, and provide for them equal rights.

you forgot about my trade rout with UK.

@amen, its allright 100%. :) To me, you are the best noobie that started a nes ever. I was once totally AGAINST players with your experience starting a new nes. But now you have changed my view on it. You are a great mod. All you have to do is focus a bit more and pay attention to your mistake. :) My usual order for NPC's is do them last, after player orders. It is much easier that way.

From Zululand
To Portugal:
We honor your wise decision. And as we said in the deal, if you were to agree to our deal we were going to pay your whitesmen respect. They will have the same rights as our blacksmen in the country.

ooc: oh, and do I get more economy points becuase of my new lands and cities and population?

ooc: oh, and do I get more economy points becuase of my new lands and cities and population?

Yes you do, next update.:)

Bump

Send in orders ASAP

(I say this because I see some players of this NES browsing the NES forum;))

Edit: Hey! Alex994 is back!:D

I think I am going to quite this NES, it doesn't really float my boat.

:sad: Sorry to see you go, Julius.:( I hope this NES doesn't die.:cry:

From Great Britain
To Zululand

No deal.

OOC: Shouldn't I get another econ. point for the captured city? Or did growing army cost 2 econ. points for me?

Oh, and I decided to be the first to post a story in this NES.

IC:

- Iraq, Ottoman Empire -

A lonely camp stood outside of a town. The commander, Mustafa Kemal, awaited marching orders with impatience in his tent. Rumors were that a war could soon begin.

Little did he know that the war was on for a week now.

Suddenly, Kemal heard a noise of hoves. At first, he thought it was the messanger at last. The Ottoman communication system was not very good at all, and in many places of "lesser importance" mounted messangers were still used. Then, Kemal realized it was too loud for one horse. He realized it at least a hundred of horses, and the noise increased. Instinctively, he checked his muzzle-loaded rifle, grabbed it and his officer's sable and rushed out. The Turkish soldiers were all looking in the same direction. The noise was getting louder and louder, and on the horizon, what seemed to be a huge hamsin, a sand storm, appeared. The noise now seemed to be of ten thousand horses. Kemal still did not understand what is was, but as it came from the east, he had just one wild idea.

The Horde rode again. Like the Keshiks and other raiders of the old, but with the modern rifles and equipment, and still with the horrifying numbers.

Kemal Mustafa panicked and feared inside, but in the outside, he looked determined. He ordered his soldiers to make their stand, cursing the Ottoman command system forbidding anything distinctively like initiative.

Orders:
- Continue wonder (3/7)
- Grow army again.
- 930,000 soldiers/raiders are to attack Baghdad, using the speed of the Mongol cavalry as the main weapon. Shoot on the move, try to overrun any defenses along the way and in the city.
- 500,000 soldiers/raiders are to attack Mosul, using the same tactics as before.
- Both attack groups, after/if they achieve their objectives, are to consolidate control over all of Iraq.

Diplo:

To: Byzantine

Our victory is now assured. Press on, and Ottoman Empire will crumble to the holiday Christians call Christmas.

From Zululand
To Great Britain:
Why no negotiation? You dont want to higher the price? Well we will offer 2 economy. One economy point for each city in the deal.

Hmm... You're right, we were being a little unreasonable, eh? I suppose if you offer us an NAP and 2 economy, we would accept such a deal.

Germany:
to Zululand:
no deal.

Germany:
to Rebel Afrikans:
we are willing to give your nation full independence w/ the promise of becoming your own nation and not joining the zulu, well provide military and economic aid as if we were still one.

From Rebel Afrikans
To Germany

We would enjoy this very much. Thank you.

Story maybe next time
Orders:
Press on
increase army twice

To Great Britian

We must ask you not support a vile warmongering nation be giving them land. THis will only make them stronger. Canada will send troops to help hold in the case of war if you wish.

OOC: Amen you forgot to start my trade with GB.

Orders:
Contiune with Plan
Grow Army
Begin Trade with Anzac

From Great Britain
To Zululand

My allegiance to the Anglophone Alliance is far before you. Forget it. The deal's off.

OOC: :hmm: It's up there, Constantine.:hmm:

Top Bottom