stAmen7NES1 - Sarevok's "The Old Empires"

Weee! I feel special!:D;)

And don't miss the awards ceremony after the update. Come in your best suits, prepare your acceptance speeches, etc, for the 1st Ever 13th Annual Amenhotep Award for Excellence in NESsing!

(Get the joke? 1st Ever 13th Annual?;))

wow it reached 4th place in the shortest time! Xen played here ;)?
Oh well this NES also got updates IN TIME unlike the 3 befor him ;)

Update tomorrow? Good.

Orders:

Increase army *2
Increase air force *2
Increase armored forces *2
Increase navy *2
Increase Education

And I'm still at Outstanding+1 if I'm not mistaken. :)

NESes that update ON TIME tend to have reduced spam, which has a reduced postcount. Alas, my punctuality prevented me from being number one. How ironic, wouldn't you say?;)

Sure... You may win the Pacifist award, however Jolly old England is also a nominee...

Lotsa people are nominees for that one. It'll be a toughie for the three judges: Me, myself, and the very well known and esteemed, I.

/points at self

gotta say biggest backstabber that intern got their country real messed up

Amirsan, I think it's safe to say that you won most fanatical... Maybe Japan is in there...

I nominate myself for the most determined-to-fight-on-despite-very-big-odds award, for the best guerrila-and-scorched-earth tactics and for the creator-of-the-largest-amount-of-nations (I also got Germany into a mess! :lol: ).

BTW, I think that those poor new independant nations should get leaders. I nominate Gavrilla Princip for the President of Serbia, muwhahahahaha (hey, the poor guy didn't get to start WWI in this NES, I think he should get compensation). I also nominate Herzel (if he's still around, which I for some reason think he is) for the Rosh ha Memshala of Israel, but that's not as funny.

Also, Zulus should get the Most Expansionist. *I* am the most fanatical around here.

Das, hands-down you won the toughest fighter award. But, it's not the award ceremony yet, so I'll stop saying who's nominated/won things.;)

I nominate myself for the nominated-himself-the-most-awards award.

Okay, I'll wait for the update to show everyone what I planned from the very beginning of this NES...

Top Bottom