Star Trek - Battle for Alpha Quadrant PBEM

Originally posted by apolytonCivfan
use civdip to save your turns. Its well known in the pbem community that the AI strews around with the game. Save your turns and load your previous turn using civdip when its your turn. City products and unit movements will be as pre-saved!

Civfan...

I'm well aware production queues can be messed up, but I didn't know the same was possible for existing units :confused: . Have you ever experienced that CivFan?

In any case, it's certain that my renegade Clydesdales have not been triggered by the fall of Cygnia Minor. :scan:

i don´t know... wanna play your last turn again?

Originally posted by germanos

I'm well aware production queues can be messed up, but I didn't know the same was possible for existing units :confused: . Have you ever experienced that CivFan?

In any case, it's certain that my renegade Clydesdales have not been triggered by the fall of Cygnia Minor. :scan:

from my past experiences in pbem games, the game gets messed when a city falls. Production orders get changed by the ai. the goto commands haven't experienced.

i''ll replay the turn

I am resigning my position.

The Federation is up for grabs: I suggest the Romulans or Klingons take over.

i'm tired of the game screwing up with settings, be it production (lazyCiv), allocation of citizens (F11/demography) or now the moving of units out of my control.

I cannot be bothered to fix the changes.

You will not find a password on my saves.

So long guys...

germanos

Are you sure?
We really need a human controlled federation here

since theres no federation, i'll resign my commission as the borg to take over the federation if its alright with everyone else?

Well, it´s a shame :(
i really wanted to go on with this scenario :cry:

Top Bottom