1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek Flag Graphics

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Dual, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Dual

Dual Gun Mage

I made these a while back when I was trying to learn how to make Civ4 flags. Now that I'm seeing some Star Trek mods pop up I figured I would post these flags, so that someone might get some use out of them. :)

View attachment Star Trek Flags.zip

Here is what they look like:

Star Trek Flags.jpg

In order from left to right there is the flags for Starfleet, the Borg, the Ferengi, the Federation, the Klingons, and the Romulans.

2. spincrus

spincrus sol invictus

:clap: I'm no trekkie (more of a SW and BSG guy) but nice :D

3. Is it possible to be both?! :confused: :D

Great looking flags Dual. My only comment would be that for the bottom middle one (is it klingon?) maybe try a darker blue for the background (almost cosmic blue if you know what I mean), unless of course it's a signature color. As it is now the red and the blue are both bright and very much clash with each other.

:goodjob:

4. Rabbit_Alex

Rabbit_Alex Prince

Yes it certainly is. I'm a SW/BSG guy and my roommate is a ST/BSG guy so at least we have one thing in common. :lol:

5. RogerBacon

RogerBacon King

Very nice. What are the top middle and top right ones? I think I recognize all of the others.

Roger Bacon

6. Dual

Dual Gun Mage

Yeah, I'm not completely happy with the klingon one either. The symbol didn't show up as well as the others, and none of the colors I tried (and I tried several) went with it well. Those Klingons are so disagreeable. :lol: I might mess with it some more down the road and post an improved version.

The top middle one is the Borg, and the top right is the Ferengi Alliance. I'm not surprised if you've never seen them, because you only see very short glimpses of them in a couple episodes of the Next Generation. But I'm a big sci-fi geek, so I had some trading cards with the images on them which I used to make the flags. :)