Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

The deadline for night orders has passed. Results are being calculated and distributed. Please do not comment in the thread until the morning briefing is posted at approximately 4PM PST.

Night passes slowly in the darkened corridors of the Enterprise. Few are inclined to sleep, fearing they will be killed if they close their eyes. They roam the halls fitfully, many feeling like they are being watched, even followed...then they are comforted by the familiar voice...

This is the captain speaking. Well done in identifying another Klingon and getting them out the airlock. It is an honor to serve with the finest crew in Star Fleet. Continue to endeavor to persevere. That is all.

The message is brief, and the crew has recognized that there is no point rushing to the bridge. They gather in the mess deck, looking for breakfast. Instead they find crewman Winston crumpled in a corner. He was apparently ambushed while seeking a late night snack.

Winston has been killed.

Day Five has begun!
Day Five will end in approximately 48 hours at 4 PM PST on Monday, 3/2.

So, they decided to take him up on his offer. That's a shame.

So I reread days 1 and 2.

Monty has surprisingly good tone for someone who voted for Tak then Sommer three posts later

If it is Empoof/Snerk/Monty post-D2 can be described as "the Three Stooges, a chronicle".

Do we think that Empoof would want to keep Csargo or scum!Sommer alive on D1?

Syn could be deep. Was getting skeeves from Winston top-towning D1. Rask's vote is really town assuming only one town

Yako really doesn't look great outside the Empoof D2 votes, and looks highly compatible with both Csargo, Empoof and, Snerk coming from the direction of them reading him.

My personal order is Yako->Bird->Sommer. Rn I think that Monty is in my Syn/Raskol tier, pretty much where I consider realistic deepwolves. He actually has surprisingly good tone, and I don't think the whole scumteam is that obvious that they just go out and question Visor incessently on D3 and desparately try to save Empoof.

Arakhor is beyond town despite not having a good D1/early D2

Argon-Manasi-Dolbster-Visor-Ara, lock it up. Should be impossible to lose.

OOC: My condolence, Topsecret.

I also don't think that Winston was killed by Monty or Sommer. The direction that he was going in doesn't make him a good kill for them unless it was an failed bluesnipe

Important question by the way

I like Sommer most for the tone and timing of his engagement with thread, but he's not clear. What I would wonder is, is this how he coordinates with Csargo-Empoof-Snerk?

And think back to D1, ~#750. Visor and Empoof pile onto Csargo and Snerk immediately votes Sommer? 4th vote on Sommer, why? Sommer should probably move to the tier with Rask and Syn.

Dolbster, you're very firm on Ara being spewed town, anyone else spewed from your reread?

Eh

Snerk has no verified presence at or around EoD1, but Empoof was posting shortly after what would have been end of voting if Csargo/Sommer weren't tied

Lunch csargo pls

He didn't really have a stated opinion on Sommer, but he also felt like he sheeping onto Csargo. A more important point is that if it's 4 person maf and Empoof switched to Sommer all of them come of them come out looking comparatively good. Snerk and Csargo ended on Csargo, and Empoof switching would mean that all three (maybe Csargo exempting) would likely get a day pass at least. So the question stands. Would Empoof prefer keeping Empoof or scum!Sommer in the game?

Official Notification

Three hours to End of Day

Current vote tally

Csargo-
@Winston Hughes, @Zack, @Synsensa, @Snerk, @LordArgon

Takhisis
- @Visorslash, @Empoof, @pzelda, @RRRaskolnikov, @Csargo

Sommer-
@Yakostovian, @Dolbster, @Montmorency

Dolbster-
@johanna, @Sommerswerd

Aimee-
@MaryKB

Argon -
@Arakhor

Visor-
@aimeeandbeatles

Empoof -
@Takhisis

No Vote From-
@Manasi

Vote: Csargo

Vote: Csargo

Let's get sommer up there too. Vote: Sommer

I dunno, would be very interesting play if Sommer scum.

I like Sommer most for the tone and timing of his engagement with thread, but he's not clear. What I would wonder is, is this how he coordinates with Csargo-Empoof-Snerk?

And think back to D1, ~#750. Visor and Empoof pile onto Csargo and Snerk immediately votes Sommer? 4th vote on Sommer, why? Sommer should probably move to the tier with Rask and Syn.

Dolbster, you're very firm on Ara being spewed town, anyone else spewed from your reread?
I think that it's possible that Sommer is spewed town. Got really nothing new besides that. Manasi and Rask still look for their D1 votes. I'd have to relook into EoD3 to evaluate peeps but suffice to say that I remember Yako looking bad from that

Damn, there's like a handful of pivotal moments we keep coming back to in this game.

Don't let it go to your head, but it is absolutely possible we caught both Snerk and Yako in the D3 CFD. It would resemble D1 in Swords & Sorcery when the Mafia were coming along strong but for some reason they decided to CFD me, everyone immediately recognized it for what it was, counter-CFDed a scum, and then vigged the second driving scum on my wagon that night. (And then lynched a third scum, Visor, D2. You had to be there.)

On the other hand, we don't want to be blowing out the birthday candles just yet.

I read through D3 EoD and looked at the first VC and remembered then and there why I was scumreading Monty. But like, if he's scum it's pretty much Three Stooges

What in the world is a "bluesnipe"?

Right.

Top Bottom