Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Welcome to...

Star Trek, the Mafia Game

I've invited John Williams to get us off on the right note, press play and continue reading.

Good.

This episode opens with the Enterprise, adrift in space. As the opening credits close, we learn that the crew has been infiltrated by Klingons, surgically altered to appear human. Dressed in red shirts they know that no one will really pay attention to their faces anyway, so they have boarded the ship to carry out their nefarious plot.

We close in on the bridge...but it has been abandoned!

Where has the bridge crew gone?

The crew begins to panic! Without their stars the show will surely be cancelled, throwing them all out of wo...

Wait! The problem is bigger than that, what about these Klingons?

Then, someone has an idea. If the entire crew jumps out of the airlocks, the Klingons will be killed in the deep vacuum of space, dying with their death screams silenced so their ancestors will not even know that their spirits are coming. Only twenty crew members remain when someone says "STOP! What if the Klingons are just waiting so they can be the last ones out? Then they won't go, and they can take over the ship!"

This can't be allowed! The crew decides to

vote: who goes next

so the Klingons cannot just wait at the back of the line.

Having agreed to the proper voting format*, the crew opts to toss one person out the airlock every 48 hour day until they have dispatched all the Klingons.

*bold text, the word "vote" followed by a colon : and a recognizable name, on an isolated line as shown.

Reminder:

Please review the rules posted here paying particular attention to the rules regarding role reveals. If you find yourself saying "I am dying anyway so modkilling me is not really a threat," please consider that there are some roles that, if revealed, would in my opinion ruin the game anyway so in that event I might just modkill your entire side and award victory to the other side. Please do not test this.

Player list:

Dolbster.........................Klingon, spaced day six
Visorslash................................................................Mr Spock, survived
MaryKB.........................Crew, quit game night one
Montmorency...........................................................crew, survived
Synsensa.................................................................Captain Kirk, survived
Pzelda............................Crew, KIA night two
LordArgon................................................................crew, survived
Zack................................Crew, KIA night one
JohannaK........................Crew, KIA, night three
Takhisis...........................Leonard McCoy, Star Fleet Officer, spaced day two
Snerk...............................Klingon, spaced day four
BirdJaguar................................................................crew, survived
RRRaskolnikov........................................................Chief Engineer Scott, survived
Manasi.............................Crew, KIA night five
Csargo............................Klingon, spaced day one
Arakhor......................................................................A Romulan spy, WIN
Yakostovian......................Crew, spaced day five
Winston Hughes..............Crew, KIA night four
Sommerswerd..........................................................crew, survived
Empoof...........................Klingon, spaced day three

CREW VICTORY!!!

Day One Final Vote Tally Csargo Spaced
Day Two Morning Briefing Zack KIA, Mary self spaced
Day Two Final Vote Tally Takhisis Spaced
Day Three Morning Briefing Pzelda dies a HERO
Day Three Final Vote Tally Empoof Spaced
Day Four Morning Briefing JohannaK KIA
Day Four Final Vote Tally Snerk Spaced
Day Five Morning Briefing Winston Hughes KIA
Day Five Final Vote Tally Yakstovian Spaced
Day Six Morning Briefing Manasi KIA
Day Six Final Vote Tally Dolbster Spaced, Crew Victory

Last edited:
Hello all.

I should note that the usual CFC rules about posts consisting only of pictures counting as borderline spam are still in effect.

Top Bottom