Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Well Arakhor not doing anything important seems to be their default mode, making annoying to have as town. They don't really solve or put out anything strong, making them hard to read, which is why they are being voted up.
If Argon is scum, I'd bet this is clearing for Arakhor.

You literally aren't cautious, your play is pretty much trying to get LA policied because "there's nothing to read off of", actively trying to suppress reading based off of the content, and being salty about the lynch
And there you are again, making up things about me because you've already decided that I'm scum. How could I possibly suppress any reading based off content? I've already said I was not salty about the lynch - I wasn't even present for it!

Well Arakhor not doing anything important seems to be their default mode, making annoying to have as town. They don't really solve or put out anything strong, making them hard to read, which is why they are being voted up.

You're getting good at this projection lark, you know.

Perhaps "exonerate" is a strong word, but you make it pretty clear that he's the most townread of the group

Also, you just mention that Monty is sus and you might vote him. Not the biggest Monty fan this game but what's up with that?
I've literary never townread Arak this game. He was one of my scum leans yesterday and remains so today. Him often being hedgy/cautious as either alignment is a fact.

Monty has been flying super low and tried to get Csargo off the block yesterday. He should be a lynch candidate. That's up with that.

But, is Arakor even voting Argon? Last I checked, no.

I feel like Arakhor is sinking, and the fact that he responded to my quote wall about it and addressed my suspicions of LordArgon a little concerning, especially if it's true that he's shading Argon without voting him. I'm absolutely shading Argon, and would very much like to see his flip over others.
I don't think that Arakhor has shaded Argon today, yet. But he was doing extensively yesterday, basically calling him a liability

I will likely not be very active today, as an aside. So unofficial tallies may be sparse/nonexistent, and posts might be lowish in content.

My strong town leans:

Visorslash
RRRaskolnikov

I really like their contributions, and I haven't seen very much suspicious behaviour. The only thing that itches for me is Rask's agreement D1 with Monty when he and I were butting heads, but if I assume Monty was sincere, Rask's agreement isn't overly suspicious (except for the fact that Takh also jumped on the opportunity to call me out as "nervous," [Rask nodded their head at this], and that this means I am wolfy).

My town leans:

pzelda
Winston Hughes
Montmorency

Nothing hugely concerning. People keep citing Winston as being this mastermind wolf, but I'm not really seeing it. Most of his contributions are analytics based and lack definitive position.

My nulls/uncertains:

Aimee
Snerk
Manasi
JohannaK
Empoof

Could go either way. They are either inactive or not doing much of anything. If the klingon team is 4 or 5 people, there is likely at least one in this grouping laying low or just being inactive. Empoof seems the popular choice for flipping klingon, but I can't say I'm particularly compelled towards any of them.

My scum leans:

Yako
Arakhor
Dolbster

Yako is a recent switch from null to slight scum lean. This is likely to bounce back depending on posts today. I've been unimpressed with Arakhor since the beginning of D1 (posting a moderation warning and then failing to actually participate), and especially since his contributions since then have always come alongside a complaint of some sort about the immense inconvenience it is to be playing Mafia. We get a milquetoast read, and we paid for it by listening to a complaint about 1000 posts, or too much fluff, or "You know, I'm very bad at this game." reminders.

Dolbster is posting a lot of substance, but I'm biased against him because his substance somehow always aligns with what the strongest scum leans are saying (yet he says he doesn't agree with their conclusions).

My strong scum leans:

Takhisis
Sommerswerd
LordArgon

These are fairly self-evident, I think, and don't require much explaining since I've engaged with each of them (although Sommer only recently). But I think there's a solid, good, near guaranteed chance there are one or two klingons here. I'm leaning towards two of them. I hate making that bet, and it's the first one I've made since starting to play Mafia, but I can't see this being a trio of innocents. I just can't.

I don't think that Arakhor has shaded Argon today, yet. But he was doing extensively yesterday, basically calling him a liability

Anyone who has to be warned that they're in danger of being modkilled is being a liability, even if it's not au fait to point that out.

I've literary never townread Arak this game. He was one of my scum leans yesterday and remains so today. Him often being hedgy/cautious as either alignment is a fact.

Monty has been flying super low and tried to get Csargo off the block yesterday. He should be a lynch candidate. That's up with that.
Alright I got 15, here my quick take on the opening:

Visor, Ras, Tak, Zack, Argon with early votes and fluff. Towny vibe.

Dolbster and Empoof with first wagon votes. Unnecessary as wolves. Town vibes.

Csargo Arakhor Aimee present but not voting/pressuring. Less towny vibes.

Empoof confirming zack villager. Jokey but weird.

Dolbster makes the first read list. Followed by a tally. Getting some flak for this later on but I don't see why.

Monty and Manasi eventually shows up but doesn't do much. No point lynching here right now imo.

Syn feels towny.

This probably isn't the full quote, I don't think I got it off but CPing on mobile is hell. This is one of three mentions of Arakhor from you Snerk, two today, one yesterday. You are, quite clearly, placing him in your lower TLs

I will admit that I'm not the biggest Monty fan but this is quite clearly revisionism

I was not the one in danger of being modkilled until someone tries to read into me claiming I am actually Monty.

And there you are again, making up things about me because you've already decided that I'm scum. How could I possibly suppress any reading based off content? I've already said I was not salty about the lynch - I wasn't even present for it!

You're getting good at this projection lark, you know.

Arak openwolfing

You pretty much dismissed the idea of reading yesterday.

You pretty much dismissed the successful lynch as random and were pretty salty about the vote count

This probably isn't the full quote, I don't think I got it off but CPing on mobile is hell. This is one of three mentions of Arakhor from you Snerk, two today, one yesterday. You are, quite clearly, placing him in your lower TLs

I will admit that I'm not the biggest Monty fan but this is quite clearly revisionism
Ya it's missing this:
Mary, Sommer, Yako, Jo, Csargo and Arakhor's flow feels more in line where wolves usually are.
Clearly townleaning arak there..

Arak openwolfing

You pretty much dismissed the idea of reading yesterday.

You pretty much dismissed the successful lynch as random and were pretty salty about the vote count

Those are called opinions. People have them: some of them stink. But because you are tunnelling me something fierce, you are convinced I am scum. Stop doing that.

But since you're really committed to this fool's errand, please quote me doing these exact things.

Alright I got 15, here my quick take on the opening:

Visor, Ras, Tak, Zack, Argon with early votes and fluff. Towny vibe.

Dolbster and Empoof with first wagon votes. Unnecessary as wolves. Town vibes.

Csargo Arakhor Aimee present but not voting/pressuring. Less towny vibes.

Empoof confirming zack villager. Jokey but weird.

Dolbster makes the first read list. Followed by a tally. Getting some flak for this later on but I don't see why.

Monty and Manasi eventually shows up but doesn't do much. No point lynching here right now imo.

Syn feels towny.

I still don't like Winstons opening but it gets better.

Mary, Sommer, Yako, Jo, Csargo and Arakhor's flow feels more in line where wolves usually are.

Although Jo and Arakhor very similar to last game and they were town I think.

Tak is shifty but is different compared to his last scum game.

Decided to not put this as a reply so that I could ensure that this is full

Snerk pretty clearly leaving out the second to last line is a glare. "Very similar to last game where he's town".

And still very clearly puts him in the lesser townleans slot

I'm confused. Why are you desperately trying to put a snerk is townleaning arak spinn on posts that clearly doesn't back it up. What's your endgame here?

I'm confused. Why are you desperately trying to put a snerk is townleaning arak spinn on posts that clearly doesn't back it up. What's your endgame here?
fudge it, I’m being gaslit but two maf

Town, you know what you saw

Vote in Arak/Snerk

Snerk intentionally selectively quoting himself after I didn’t get the full is telling

Can we get back to the important stuff, like why there are still votes on empoof? I am just confused by why they of all people are being wagoned right out the gate.

Is it possible Snerk meant "less towny" as "scum lean" but you are reading it as "town lean"?

fudge it, I’m being gaslit but two maf

Good Lord, it's getting worse. Now you're convinced that anyone who doesn't see your brilliance is also scum.

Can we get back to the important stuff, like why there are still votes on empoof? I am just confused by why they of all people are being wagoned right out the gate.
Why is that so important to you?
What is preventing you from reading his voters to see their reasoning?

Top Bottom