Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

I'm ride or die with Argon Manasi and Arakhor at this point. I think it's very possible that Sommer is cleared due to D1 votes and Visors vote record looks very good so Syn, Bird, Rask, Monty again

i dont think aimee self votes as a wolf tbh

i think i would be okay clearing BJ

i guess i could be forced to lynch monty

i think raskol is wolfier and you might have been on to something d1

Yes, I am puzzled. At the beginning I was leaning toward villagery, but trying so hard based on vaccum air posts feels wolfy.

After I made my D1 comment about Dolby trying too hard at the start, Rask agreed with me. Trying to sow dissent or just people throwing off odd vibes at the start?

im basically left at raskol

i really think syn is a villager

im okay with sommer and BJ being villagers

willing to give manasi/argon/dolbster sometime

feel ok on monty

deferring on arakhor

raskol i got nothing for

raskol is mostly just me running out of people to suspect lol

Oh well, good night all.

Twilight ended, no more posting please. Please submit any night instructions; deadline 2PM PST Tuesday 3/3.

Night Five will end at 4PM PST Tuesday 3/3.

Night passes slowly in the darkened corridors of the Enterprise. The mood is downcast. They were so sure about crewman Yako. They see him standing grimly in the airlock whenever they try to close their eyes. The morning, and the captain's voice, cannot come soon enough...

This is the captain speaking. While we may have misjudged yesterday, we cannot be deterred. Our mission depends upon each and every member of Star Fleet continuing to endeavor to persevere, even under these adversities.

While moving among you I have been observing closely. I am certain that Crewman Synsensa is not a Klingon.

That is all.

The crew listens, then gathers in the mess decks for breakfast, but there is no food prepared. They remember the cook saying "I HAVE TO DRY MY HAIR AND COOK DINNER AND I REFUSE TO DO SO UNTIL SOMEONE DIES."

Manasi has been killed.

Day Six has begun!
Day Six will end in approximately 48 hours at 4 PM PST on Thursday, 3/5.

"I HAVE TO DRY MY HAIR AND COOK DINNER AND I REFUSE TO DO SO UNTIL SOMEONE DIES."

lmao, quality flavour

also rip manasi :(

Why pick the least active player in the game to kill?

I'd bet money that if Tim's not writing flavor that Syn's a mafia messenger

That was a weird night kill.

Top Bottom