Star Trek Mafia...signups ...this ship has sailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. I'm new too.

Oh hey, Xenforo stopped alerting me about replies to this thread. Thanks for the tag.

It sometimes stops alerting me too. It's annoying when that happens

Winston! Winston? Winston.

Next you know, Jarrema shows up.

I'd have liked that post, Zack, but visible thanks are an affront to all that is good and holy. :mischief:
Thank you for taking a stand against such a disgusting and problematic bias that is ruining the free-thinking nature of this forum.

I only liked your post because Visor liked it. CFC may never recover from my careless, mindless liking of your post.

I only liked your post because Visor liked it. CFC may never recover from my careless, mindless liking of your post.
Note the time in the log. When we arrive at Perdition we'll want to know when the decline started.

If some of the folks from OT are to be believed, the Like feature functions only as a replica of Mad Max roving caravans, complete with those doing the liking also spray-painting their mouths with chrome.

Winston, my man! How are you?

(I was just saying the other day about that time when we managed to win a Mafia game, despite playing the first day or so without either of us realising that we were the mafia...) :D

Thanks for this, btw. :)

But I may have *slightly* massaged the truth there. :blush:

I do recall having played a game or two, back in the day. :shifty:

Honestly, I only came for the smilies.

[pimp][pimp][pimp][pimp][pimp]

So, being new was "massaged," and clearly the "no friends" part wasn't exactly gospel...I know who I'd be tunneling if I were playing this game.

Mary, for unnecessarily preannouncing her D1 absence so as to prevent a lynch and coast by for one entire phase, being so bold as to even say that it's not lurking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom