Star Trek Mafia...signups ...this ship has sailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that actually reminds me of a question I wanted to ask.

*saunters off to find the prison thread*

@Takhisis, assuming Sommer turned this black text on accidentally, could you tell him how to turn it off?
It'd require editing his posts… but sure, all he has to do is check his posts for tags. He should see post #424 last page to see what I mean.
How do I automatically make my text black to annoy Tak further?
Joker rôle detected.

It'd require editing his posts… but sure, all he has to do is check his posts for tags. He should see post #424 last page to see what I mean.

I don't see any tags on that post...

It'd require editing his posts
I have no idea what you mean by this. I don't edit the color of my posts. Are you sure the problem isn't on your end? No one else has ever complained about this :confused:
all he has to do is check his posts for tags.
Again... no idea how to do this

Hmmm... I think Tak is just playing a prank on me ;)... little bit of friendly gaslighting :p

I specifically said at that time that it was unlikely I would be able to force all these petty governments into compliance in time for this game...but hopefully next game or the game after.

I am disappointed... you seem overestimated.

Check this, Sommer:
Code:
[QUOTE="Sommerswerd, post: 15674136, member: 128875"]
[LEFT][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I said "editor" not "killer"

EDIT: Oh... I get it... "Alpha" bits... har har har...

Yeah I'm gonna have a real problem :sad:[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/QUOTE]

Check this, Sommer:
Code:
[QUOTE="Sommerswerd, post: 15674136, member: 128875"]
[LEFT][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I said "editor" not "killer"

EDIT: Oh... I get it... "Alpha" bits... har har har...

Yeah I'm gonna have a real problem :sad:[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/QUOTE]
But you're the only one who sees them Tak… so the problem must be on your end. I checked, and I don't see the tags

Neither do I, but if it were all on his end he'd not be able to read anyone else either.

Neither do I, but if it were all on his end he'd not be able to read anyone else either.
:dunno:

Maybe we should contact Site Feedback. Are you posting from a phone, Sommerswerd?
edit: Arakhor? Any ideas?

*goes to spend the last few minutes of pre-game freedom playing DotA, hopefully without bothersome people showing up to wish defeat on me*

@Takhisis, I just went to Dark CFC and I still have no problems with Sommer's posts. This really does look like some filter on your end is active.

There's no codes in Sommer's posts, even when looking at the BBcode editor.

By the way, why on Earth would you be submitting yourself to this? It is freakin' ghastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom