Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

No comment on Visor being host-marked as a Klingon?

Would be crazy if all the votes just now were the mafia team. gg

My first impression is that you are all quite crazy and I doubt myself and fear entrapment by our gods.

Ughhh, I dont like a runaway wagon. I will be thinking carefully about my vote. We have gained very valuable information tonight, too.

Hey, Birdjaguar!

No comment on Visor being host-marked as a Klingon?

I... completely blanked that. That does rather add a fresh helping of paranoia to the mix, doesn't it?

Ughhh, I dont like a runaway wagon.

Nor do I. I wasn't expecting so many people to have exactly the same idea and it's not as if Empoof is going anywhere. Unvote.

I'll be playing toDay

Immediate thoughts after reading EoD (other than wtf) were that Sommer's flip out reaction felt very villagery and I'm basically going to hard align with Snerk. Unless he had prior knowledge on Tak being officer I'm pretty much always that higher EV lynch for him.

Surprised PZelda died, I actually felt weird about them asking LordArgon to vote onto Tak on reread. But okay.

It is very clearly whoever is playing Cpt Kirk's assumption. At least we know for sure Visor is not Kirk. Most worrisome is that out of four officers, we murdered one yesterday and scum have found another.

Top Bottom