Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Unvote: aimeeandbeatles

@Manasi do you have anything to say on the subject of how last game when you were on the gallows steps you erupted a gigantic wall of text that landed somewhere between "how dare you" and bursting into tears, where this time you stared death in its steely eyes and made it blink?
i think you can connect the dots buckaroo
Well, one obvious way to connect them is that time you were town and this time you aren't, but I was hoping for something more subtle.
ye somethin like that
@Takhisis if you ever want to lynch Manasi day one in some future game, remind me of this post.
I've been keeping this in a .txt file just for such an eventuality…

Patina of mild frustration on a solidly joyous substrate.

Stayed at a friend's place last night and achieved ideal scumhunting blood alcohol. Turns out I'd forgot my damned password, though, so had to watch everyone else have fun without me.

Did take note of my reads off the first few pages, though. Let's take a look...

(carried over from the signups thread)

vote: pzelda
Bring it, bro!

Ok, vote: takhisis

Vote: Arakhor

Montmorency and Visorslash are CONFIRMED wolves. I am a CONFIRMED villager.

See you in forty-seven HOURS.

I haven't read everything, but Zack's gif game and posting feels way more towny than his scum game. He's just confidently sitting in the thread and enjoying it.
Empoof's not very convincing so far. It almost feels like he's trying to pocket power players such as Zack.

Ok, i find Tak villagery now. Enough of distancing. Also, I feel his sr of poof. Now's time to reveal my true scumread.

Because I think they're maf duh.

I was wondering if your "I like red buttons" posts were out of character

Man, this guy has a narrow focus in his later posts and I think Zack did it again and caught scum d1. Rask, I have no reason to sr for his early posts.
Vote: Dolby Digital

So unfortunately CFC town doesn't know how to mafia anymore. I'm thinking three scummers.

With 20 players we got 4 or 5 waffles. 5 is more likely if the balancing's right and there are many powers.

How is it bad?

It feels like you made it for posterity purposes. You put only louder players on it and that feels natural. Overall, I think that it not aligning with my own reads is one of the things, which throws me more than it should here. Don't tauke the previous read as a scumread, just a request to explain your list.

It feels like you made it for posterity purposes. You put only louder players on it and that feels natural. Overall, I think that it not aligning with my own reads is one of the things, which throws me more than it should here. Don't tauke the previous read as a scumread, just a request to explain your list.

It was only based off the first few pages, and it had a lot of whisky behind it.

You're right that it was made for posterity purposes, but the posterity in question is the one we're at right now. I can't explain my drunk reads, but I do tend to trust them.

In the cold light of vaguely hungover morning, the only one I'd depart from significantly is the Visor read. He looks more on the Jebus side than I seem to have thought last night.

Top Bottom