Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

perhaps but those have their own set of problems

Are there any formal discussions you know of? Maybe applying "formal" is too much, but...

:culture: Another one bites the dust...

if i was one second earlier i couldve been on all the wolf lynches

Serves you right for attempting to be dramatic about it. :)

who is next?

big bird?

At this point, I really don't know. Clearly whichever Klingons remain were keeping it down low for this lynch, attempting not to draw attention to themselves.

but snerk voting empoof d2 seemed like a better long term play?

Snerk was the one who broke the tie and had Takhisis spaced, but at least Dr McCoy is avenged now.

Still looking into Sommer/Monty -> Yako/Bird in those orders I feel. Posting on the DL rn

Sadly, unless anyone has any great ideas, I don't see how we can maintain our otherwise excellent record.

y
At this point, I really don't know. Clearly whichever Klingons remain were keeping it down low for this lynch, attempting not to draw attention to themselves.

Snerk was the one who broke the tie and had Takhisis spaced, but at least Dr McCoy is avenged now.
a im saying if he voted empoof not takh he probably goes deeper?

and maybe thats what they needed unless last one/2 really deep

Odds are against not spacing a townie next unless the scum get too public.

Still looking into Sommer/Monty -> Yako/Bird in those orders I feel. Posting on the DL rn

Well, there's one or two Klingons left, but at this point, I have vague (or not so vague) reasons to suspect half the remaining players.

y

a im saying if he voted empoof not takh he probably goes deeper?

and maybe thats what they needed unless last one/2 really deep
Are u postulating that Snerk voted Tak because maf needed the ML or because the last maf are deep? Meaning unclear

Top Bottom