Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Dolbster - as I said, either powerwolfing or genuine townie
Csargo - needs looking at
aimee - wtf
Syn - policy lynch, he annoys me while playing DotA
visor, monty, you, winston - I think you 4 cannot be v/v/v/v but it's a vibe
Mary - has voted Snerk, recalculating
idk what to think of this

fun fact, in the original script, "beam me up, scotty" was actually written as "csargo and takhisis are probably wolves, let's kill them" but william shatner improvised the "beam me up scotty" line instead, and gene rodenberry said you know what that probably does fit the script better, even though csargo and takhisis are probably wolves, let's kill them.

Spoiler :
and before some pedant points out "beam me up scotty" was never actually said in star trek, we know

i dont remember takhisis ever doing a reads list inmario mafia

and he did in cold war

but that reads list is 200000x worse than anything he posted in cold war

its very clearly just made up and done to get zack off his back

"csargo - needs looking at" buried in the rest of "wtf" and "policy lynch" is the most w/w thing i've ever seen
It's literally the only time he's mentioned Csargo in the thread. You can search if you don't believe me lol

If anyone's around I'm down to talk for a bit

Pretty tired and just gonna read back more and sleep if noone's around, tomorrow's a better day for me

You must wait 109 seconds before performing this action

What do you want to chat about? How much have you read?

Some, I think about half and kind of spastic places

Did anything develop re:LordArgon

Saw that Dolbsters was getting a day pass which I'll take for now in italics

If you two could catch me up tbh, a lot of these posts feel like they bleed together or just don't do much for me. Feel like an outsider looking in etc

I'm not sure what what you mean about argon? He's mostly been the same, he's probably going to be mislynched on d4 or something

Why did the dolbster day pass thing stick out to you

If you two could catch me up tbh, a lot of these posts feel like they bleed together or just don't do much for me. Feel like an outsider looking in etc
Lol it's not a mash, there's not really anything to catch up on other than just posts and me pushing csargo/Tak in the last page or so. I'm not really sure what I'd say to catch you up that didn't feel shallow and biased from my pov

I'm not sure what what you mean about argon? He's mostly been the same, he's probably going to be mislynched on d4 or something

Why did the dolbster day pass thing stick out to you
Because I thought he was townie, he was basically my only real town read. Thought the same thing about Argon that I did, liked all the posts he made around that area.

Wanted to know if anything changed since I've been gone, you had a vague town read on him. Is it stronger is it weaker? Did he do anything else?

what is a day pass

Top Bottom