17 Yakostovian
16 Snerk
15 Sommerswerd
13 Pzelda
11 MaryKB
06 Montmorency
02 Manasi

I'm not really going to have much until Day 2 I'm afraid :(

I'm probably not voting you today, but I hope you will deliver on this promise. Also, what's your explanation for your Aimee vote and do you have someone higher hanging you suspect?

Manasi
Two posts in direct succession, roughly six hours into the game. No content whatsoever.

Aside from the lack of any associative info, the possibility that RL is responsible for Manasi's absence is the only reason not to lynch here at present.

[pimp][pimp][pimp][pimp]

manasi def has rl stuff going on

i would give her some time but im also not expecting a huge amount out of her sadly

I'm probably not voting you today, but I hope you will deliver on this promise. Also, what's your explanation for your Aimee vote and do you have someone higher hanging you suspect?
My reasoning for my Aimee vote is that she is giving me a very strong feeling of exactly how I felt in my very first game, where I was mafia. I remember not really knowing what to do, but also trying to do something to try and make it look like I'm just a normal innocent player. She's giving me a vibe that she's doing the exact same thing. I don't have anything more to go on than that.

I don't have anyone else right now. Everything feels very random to me, and I fully admit I haven't been able to catch up in this thread. With everything I had going on IRL it was just too overwhelming, sort of like how when I'm gone for a while I will just open the last page of my favorite threads because I simply lack the time to read through the 20+ pages I missed.

Focusing on lowposters is a bad mindset for solving, including on D1

Speaking about me, it's just not focusing about low posters. It's about spotting a behavior deviation. (Monty usually brings more content than that.)... or a very low content/post-count ratio.

I start with the low posters that way I get through enough people so that it doesnt feel so daunting when you get to the high posters

Good reasons. I objected because I thought Winston was doing it for “lowposters always sus” reasons

Top Bottom