Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Six pages overnight is pretty decent activity. In particular I found Winston's tally of post counts interesting. Mary's inactivity can be "verified" by the OT people since we have video footage of her very specifically not being here to play with a bunch of lonely boys :lol: But Aimee being at the top while dodging all questions is suspect.

And it also highlighted just how inactive Manasi's been. Snerk is redeeming himself since he posted a reads list just as I'm typing this.

@Montmorency, where you be? You're always rather active, if not in post count at least in substance, but we're not getting either. :(

Visor is my dark horse scum candidate as he's yet to insist that we must lynch his preferred player of choice.

Well, I expect the famous "lettuce lunch insert player here" post in about 4 hours from now ;)

How is Tak different than his last scum game Snerk?
He's a little more active, no? This is not based on empirical research but just my general feel. You scummed with him, wasn't he fairly down low that game?

After Tak got MLed D1 last game and their only real read was a Rask tunnel I fail to see how that reads post is outside their town range

Csargo needs to pick up slack. Posts are completely unreadable

Idk why Empoof has two votes on him but their from Argon and Tak so :shrug:

Argon not being lead wagon or anywhere near it is good

wagon: pile of votes. (see Takhisis)

tunnel: player focusing on another one (see dolbster with me earlier D1, or Timsup2nothin)

He's a little more active, no? This is not based on empirical research but just my general feel. You scummed with him, wasn't he fairly down low that game?
He seems very similar to me

He has plenty of posts but there is pretty much zero game solving in them

I still would rather kill csargo but your line about Tak there struck me as pretty odd

After Tak got MLed D1 last game and their only real read was a Rask tunnel I fail to see how that reads post is outside their town range

Csargo needs to pick up slack. Posts are completely unreadable

Idk why Empoof has two votes on him but their from Argon and Tak so :shrug:

Argon not being lead wagon or anywhere near it is good
I think that reads list is completely different from a bad tunnel.

Look at csargo in Mario mafia when you can. Hell, Tak too

Wagon - basically refers to any collection of people voting for the same person or the number of votes on someone
Tunnel - Inordinate and/or large/exceptional suspicion on any player
wagon: pile of votes. (see Takhisis)
tunnel: player focusing on another one (see dolbster with me earlier D1, or Timsup2nothin)
OK I got it so "wagon" is short for "bandwagon" and "tunnel" is short for "tunnel-vision"... makes sense, thanks peeps.

I think that reads list is completely different from a bad tunnel.

Look at csargo in Mario mafia when you can. Hell, Tak too
Hell, I’ll look again at Franklin again to when I have time but the key point was that Tak didn’t have D1 reads outside that

Fude… edited a post :shake: Can't resist
Why do you care about looking scummy?

Share your thoughts.
Huh? :confused: I don't know if I understand the question, but if I do... Because if people think I'm scummy they will vote for me to die and I will lose, so I don't want to appear scummy... unless I am totally misreading what "scummy" means.

Fude… edited a post :shake: Can't resistHuh? :confused: I don't know if I understand the question, but if I do... Because if people think I'm scummy they will vote for me to die and I will lose, so I don't want to appear scummy... unless I am totally misreading what "scummy" means.
Where are you at besides me and Yako being sus. I read your reply while I was still kinda out of it, but Knowing that Yako has made two walls how does that impact your read that he’s kinda lurking?

Fude… edited a post :shake: Can't resistHuh? :confused: I don't know if I understand the question, but if I do... Because if people think I'm scummy they will vote for me to die and I will lose, so I don't want to appear scummy... unless I am totally misreading what "scummy" means.
If you die but your team wins, you still win.
Appearing scummy when you are really town isn't all that bad, unless it's near the end and you are one more notch in the post to a scum victory.

With a few exceptions, you shouldn't care too much about how you look, and should share your thoughts as you have them.

Current vote tally, Takhisis leading with four

Takhisis
- Visor, Empoof, Pzelda, Raskol

Csargo-
Winston, Zack, Synsensa

Empoof -
Takhisis, Argon

Dolbster-
Johanna, Sommer

Sommer-
Yako, Dolbster

Winston-