Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

At EoD plus thirty minutes someone goes out the airlock...if decided by coin toss, so be it.

fdsggggggggggggggggggggggbvhjjyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunm

sorry dropped a book on the keyboard

But I already voted

Join a wagon or be wagoned yourself.

You could have just asked instead of misattributing reads to me.

I did ask. Your reply was

Gross misrepresentation. :nono:

which didn't really answer anything. Further prodding returned equal evasion of answering. I explained my side, you neglected to explain yours. You finally do explain, but you make sure to deliver your explanation alongside a pointed remark that it "shouldn't have been hard to grasp," thereby painting me as someone who obviously is making something out of nothing, and boy, wouldn't that just be a real scummy thing to do? This is helped along with Rask and Takh both going, "Whoa, looks like Syn is nervous!" when anybody following along can see me asking direct questions and supporting those questions with straightforward observations or assumptions, and openly asking to be proven wrong or otherwise set straight.

Your explanation is fine, btw. Hyperbole is cool and hip. Just don't/didn't see the point of refusing to offer that explanation and really milking the idea that I'm committing some grievance against you.

Top Bottom