Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

I would jokingly ask Zack his orders for us right quick but don't want to be wogged.

Maybe next time captiain.

FTR...when Dolbster had this problem we got it fixed in about five minutes, somehow, so I didn't expect it would be an issue. My apologies.

Was joke, you’re beautiful. Good job hosting so far

I’m putting up sign ups for another competitive light game on MU if you’re interested :groucho:

And so the lights dim in the corridors of the Enterprise, and to all a good night. Enjoy the break.

I'm not nearly as high on his popular list as you...or anyone else, for that matter. It is entirely possible that I am his least favorite person.

Well I can do it, but it'll have to wait until morning.

I know I'm wildly out of the twilight, just wanted to say maybe I'd have been around at EoD if y'all didnt post faster than I can read. :p

I beg for God's grace, or Tim's grace in this case. Spare me. :worship:

I am resigning my commission as a Starfleet officer. Good luck everyone.

Before reading the next post, be sure that you received at least one personal update from your friendly hosts...and since one of you did get two, check again.

After a long night searching through the corridors for hidden Klingons the tired crew is brought alert by a familiar voice booming over the intercom, thrilling them with oddly emphasized syllables and his unforgettably strange cadence.

This is the captain speaking. As you are aware, the Enterprise has been infiltrated by Klingons. Starfleet Intelligence has informed us that these Klingons are a part of what they call 'Operation: TOPKNOT.' They are an assassination team put aboard for the express purpose of killing the command staff. I repeat, if they identify and kill the command staff their mission will be complete. They are armed with a weapon which will seek out and kill me, Mr Spock, Dr McCoy, and Mr Scott the moment that the Klingons have identified all four of us. This is why we have hidden ourselves among the crew, and why it is imperative that you do nothing that might draw attention to us.

You can rely on us to be taking action to preserve the safety of the ship as well as to minimize the loss of life in this crisis, even though we are all aware that Star Fleet can provide an infinite supply of anonymous red shirted crewmen. Mr Scott has established a self destruct sequence that will destroy the ship in the event that the entire command staff is lost.

I commend your efforts thus far. Keep an eye out for Klingons. That is all.

Everyone races to the bridge, expecting to be comforted by seeing Captain Kirk in the command chair, but alas, the message was recorded and set to play after he had disappeared among the rest of the crew. Then, someone says "Hey, where's that third class weapons tech? What's his name? Zack. Yeah, Zack. Where is he?"

Weapon's Technician Third Class Zack is found in the starboard torpedo bay, where he died among the torpedoes that he cared for so well. His phaser is clutched in his hand, but it appears he did not even have time to fire before he was cut down by the slashing knives of the Klingons. A sad end.

So sad that another crew member is apparently too traumatized to continue and throws herself out the airlock, shouting "I resign my commission as an officer." One person says "She was an officer? I thought she was an administrative aide down in payroll?" Another replies "Yeah. Yeah, she was. Shame that."

Two members of the crew, neither a commissioned officer, have been lost.

DAY TWO HAS BEGUN. IT WILL END IN APPROXIMATELY 48 HOURS, AT 4PM PST SATURDAY

Vote: Arakhor

Sommer isn't top town after reflection but Manasi and Rask are pretty much clear ime

We had someone sign up as a rep didn't we?

Actually, I agree with Visor on this. After reviewing Zack's posts, the other person he was clear on was Takhisis.

Vote: Takhisis.

Not to be rude to Arakhor, I do think that we've experienced some playstyle clashing throughout D1, but if that's a towny or pro-town reaction to the lynch I don't know what is

Top Bottom