Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Well the Zack kill was expected I guess. At least he wasn't an officer.

Actually, I agree with Visor on this. After reviewing Zack's posts, the other person he was clear on was Takhisis.

Vote: Takhisis.
Do you seriously want a thunderdome? Fine.

vote: Arakhor

Luckily for me the Klingons are after Captain Kirk only, or I would be killed next.

I did not expect two kills. Even if one was a self-kill. :(

Tak sommer wagons optimal

Dolbster why Arakhor
I felt that he was a bit below null throughout the day, what really turned me to him was him coming in salty about vote count, probing me about LA (who he's been consistently sussing, but I view as a easy ML if town), and then deginiating the lynch as random and being salty about the fact that the lynch resulted from "90% fluff".

vote: Takhisis

Killing Zack N1 was either a painfully bad move if his reads are Mafia, or brilliant if none of them are (except for Csargo, ofc).

Zack has a really good tak read, caught him after three posts in our last game

I’m good with it

Pretty sure we spent a fair while going over why yesterday.... lol
As I recall you ended the day voting for… ah, yes, Csargo, and early enough that you get some credit. What's your position on the currently inactive Sommerswerd?

Either Takhisis made a mistake to kill Zack so quickly, or somebody is trying to make people think it's Takhisis. That is what I think.

Does has Takhisis done something like this in other games?

I felt that he was a bit below null throughout the day, what really turned me to him was him coming in salty about vote count, probing me about LA (who he's been consistently sussing, but I view as a easy ML if town), and then deginiating the lynch as random and being salty about the fact that the lynch resulted from "90% fluff".

Okay I’ll check this out tonight

Do you seriously want a thunderdome? Fine.

What are you talking about?

Salty about vote count? I don't remember doing that.

But yes, it was late and I didn't see how we'd caught a Klingon so easily. 50 pages of posts, many of which were indeed fluff, are pretty hard to parse, you know.

Top Bottom