Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

As I recall you ended the day voting for… ah, yes, Csargo, and early enough that you get some credit. What's your position on the currently inactive Sommerswerd?
havent read posts

zack said they can die

they can probably die

im fine killing both them and you

Either Takhisis made a mistake to kill Zack so quickly, or somebody is trying to make people think it's Takhisis. That is what I think.

Does has Takhisis done something like this in other games?

Sorry, my wording goes bad when I'm trying to write quickly because this thread moves quickly.

Does anyone think it's weird that Zack was killed?

Tak or Ara still fine lynches.

Why would it be weird that Zack was killed? He, Winston and Visor are frequently N1 targets.

Besides, I'm not a Klingon, so don't lynch me.

Tak: Empoof how are you handling these allegations???

Walks away
It's not so much going away as being AFK. The earlier bout of not being online (as highlighted by RRRaskolnikov) was getting dinner ready. I am very probably the only player in this game who doesn't post from cellphones.
Either Takhisis made a mistake to kill Zack so quickly, or somebody is trying to make people think it's Takhisis. That is what I think.

Does has Takhisis done something like this in other games?
I did not kill Zack.
What are you talking about?
A thunderdome. Competing waggons. Mine vs. yours. It can be fun!
fake edit: see post #1090.
havent read posts

zack said they can die

they can probably die

im fine killing both them and you
At least you're 50% incorrect but it's too early in the game to just tunnel. Now, Empoof… not a bad vote, I think.

sidenote: it's *him* there's only the one Sommerswerd and, according to his posts in OT, he greatly resembles his current avatar

I don't know what OT is and at this point it's been so long that I'm afraid to ask

A thunderdome. Competing waggons. Mine vs. yours. It can be fun!

Well, if you don't think I should vote for you, who should I vote for, then?

Top Bottom