Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

And if Takhisis flips town?
Then he only has himself to blame, there is no guarantee that Sommer isnt scum and I will probably vote for Arakhor again.

Around these parts, jumping on a wagon is usually seen as cover for a wolf, but don't let that stop you.

I still get the impression that somebody is trying to frame Takh for killing Zack because it just seems too...obvious? Kind of clumsy. I don't have any real ideas who that mmight be though.

I really don't think it is tak or empoof given how they voted. The most suspicious person with votes right now is arakhor, given how they stayed off a train, which I find noncommittal and wolfy. Both empoof and visor switched at the same time, and to a wolf to boot, so I think that clears them. I really don't think we should be putting tak up when we have better targets.
:thanx:
Fair enough. I am voting for Arakhor, but Tak wasnt exactly a saint yesterday.
It's D1 Tak. I provide what the customers expect me to provide.
JohannaK said:
Something else that I wanted to note is that I am saddened noone ever reads me town. Especially I am saddenned to be the first on the list when Winston ran out of time and decided to skimp on his exhaustive personal analysis.

It coulda saved me a session with the shrink.
At least you didn't get nightkilled N1.
Did you see post #1104 with the question :think:
Ah, yes:
During this game specifically?
Of course! I might have killed him in other games, but not in this one.
Then he only has himself to blame, there is no guarantee that Sommer isnt scum and I will probably vote for Arakhor again.
So you agree with Takhisis v. Arakhor as competing waggons? :thumbsup:
Around these parts, jumping on a wagon is usually seen as cover for a wolf, but don't let that stop you.
It could also be interpreted as your, uhm, not committing yourself, because there's bound to be no lynch and little information on you, also minimising the risk of your lynching a fellow Klingon.

Hey, you jumped on a waggon today! This post really gets you both ways.
Aimee, who do you think the wolves should have killed last night?
Winston the analyser?

Aimee, who do you think the wolves should have killed last night?

I don't know about the "should" part but I was expecting them to kill either Zack or Dolbster.

Final vote tally

Csargo-
Zack, Synsensa, Visor, Empoof, Takhisis, Sommer, Manasi, Raskol

Sommer- Yako, Dolbster, Monty, Snerk, Argon, Pzelda, Csargo

Dolbster-
Johanna

Aimee-
Mary

Argon -
Arakhor

Visor-
Aimee

Arakhor-
Winston
Given the votes I think it is a bit likely that sommer is actually a townie. We should take a good hard look at those on Sommer and those who stayed with their single votes. The Tak wagon seems incredibly wolfy and I will definatly not be joining it. Empoof seems towny as well. We can try and flip sommer for confirmation, but I think that would be a bit hasty and likely to backfire. I think we should put up arakhor for sure and pick someone who was on Sommer to put in a wagon race.

I don't know about the "should" part but I was expecting them to kill either Zack or Dolbster.

I don't remember my reasoning for it though. Stupid lack of short-term memory.

If I really was a Klingon, why would I post publically about Csargo being "randomly" lynched? And if I didn't want Csargo to die, why didn't I actually vote for the other wagon?

All of this can be adequately explained by my showing up late and tired to the lynch and not fully understanding what had happened.

Besides, one vote is not a wagon, Takhisis. Don't be daft. :rolleyes:

IMPORTANT

There were 4 officers identified in the writeup, which implies at least 4 Town PRs (since there may be more than the officers we know of). If this is a game with at least 4 Town PRs, and 20 players to start, there could plausibly be 5 mafia.

Last EOD it was discussed that the lack of movement around the tie indicated that Sommer should be town. However, in a game with 5 mafia if two scum become tied wagons with no ready alternatives then a lack of movement would also be expected.

Sommer-Rask-Winston-Tak very possible.

W/w/w ldo

Exactly.

I have to concur with Dolby 5.1 that is Takhisis flips Klingon, which we can all agree seems extremely likely, then Sommer is almost certainly wolf as well.

Yeah...

OK, I guess I'm not the only brain-genius here.

I really don't think it is tak or empoof given how they voted. The most suspicious person with votes right now is arakhor, given how they stayed off a train, which I find noncommittal and wolfy. Both empoof and visor switched at the same time, and to a wolf to boot, so I think that clears them. I really don't think we should be putting tak up when we have better targets.

Useful post, but Zack is the goatherd for today.

Given the votes I think it is a bit likely that sommer is actually a townie. We should take a good hard look at those on Sommer and those who stayed with their single votes. The Tak wagon seems incredibly wolfy and I will definatly not be joining it. Empoof seems towny as well. We can try and flip sommer for confirmation, but I think that would be a bit hasty and likely to backfire. I think we should put up arakhor for sure and pick someone who was on Sommer to put in a wagon race.

It's interesting to see which camps are forming around Tak and Arakhor. Someone should note this down.

I don't think we should have sommer and tak/empoof up. Sommer's flip with prove the others innocence, so I really don't think we should put them all up. We should find someone suspicious and pair them with sommer to compare voting patterns with day 1.

I think we should put one of these people against sommer: Yako, Dolbster, Monty, Snerk, Captain Picard, Pzelda, Johanna, Arakhor, or Aimee. I am sure there is a Klingon hiding among them, and they are a better vote than people who voted to kill the Klingon.

I'd be fine putting Dolbster or Snerk up against Tak and Sommer out of that list.

Don't think Johanna is a wolf. Don't think Pzelda is a wolf. Aimee probably too aimeeless to be a wolf. Argon don't know don't care. Monty, yolo. Yako, I trust Zack.

vote: Csargo

for 13 min shenanigans

I kind of disliked this vote actually. It felt like possible bussing. Especially, if sommer's scum.

If this is scum I don't think that this is m/m. Sommer could be a scum PR but I think that scum just goes for the hammer cred asap and doesn't wait that long, especially given that Rask was offwagon

I don't quite follow this, but it's possible that all scum was afk, on wagons etc.

Tak sommer wagons optimal

Dolbster why Arakhor

I agree but Tak took off way too quickly. Arakhor was really weak during twilight.

Does anyone think it's weird that Zack was killed?

Tak or Ara still fine lynches.

I find this post weird, or sus to be more precise.

Visor can you talk about the bad reasonings for having csargo in your early town?

:popcorn:

Good point.

Ok.

Vote: Empoof

Meh - in this case. I think there's something wolfy about Poof, but this doesn't feel like effort to me.

Well, I am surprised Zack was around without protection. It must have been on Winston or Visor.

Vote: Arakhor for now. His D1 was neother great nor terrible but I really hated his twilight phase. Obviously Tak is the other big winner today.

Sommer had a dodgy day and I am being too kind, but I am keeping him out of my scum tier with a score of [pimp][pimp].

I mindmeld with most of what Johanna said in this post, esp the bolded.

And i think I'll continue to
Vote: Sommer
for now

Top Bottom