1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Timsup2nothin, Feb 17, 2020.

1. LordArgon

LordArgon Prince

I find it more intriguing that you are using that as your reasoning. It was based on day one reads, before actual information was revealed. It has already been proven to be just speculation with the death of Mary. Zack is not some omnipotent god, and should not be treated as such. Zack got a good read in on Csargo, but everyone else on his list followed his push on Csargo, besides of course the dead Mary. Your constant pushes in the face of voting data is either wolfy or just plain foolish. I am leaning towards wolfy.

2. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

@Takhisis, I found this about 3P's. Don't think this true modspew

3. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Twice now today I've mindmelded with Argon's thought process, but not his ultimate conclusion

Maybe I'm being assimilated

4. Synsensa

Synsensa Deity Retired Moderator

Zack is right D1, Zack gets asked for D2 plan, Zack gives it, Zack dies. Now Zack is unreliable, and we would be wise to ignore his reads. Instead we should start from scratch. Except, you and I are both voting for someone from his list, so you can't be too upset about me following his lead, given that you are as well, just with a different target. What is overly compelling here that makes Sommer a better target if, as you say, everyone on his list (except for Mary, who is cleared and also dead) voted for Csargo? Shouldn't that clear Sommer and make your vote just as bad as mine?

5. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

topsecret likes this.
  6. Montmorency

Montmorency King

Why? I'm down with all the Arakhor analysis, but why are those competing wagons to be ruled out?

Maybe people find Zack's cases persuasive.

7. Montmorency

Montmorency King

Would be surprised if scum: Visor, Argon

Lean town: Manasi, Rask, Syn, Winston, Dolbster

Null: Jo, Snerk, Zelda, Aimee, Yako

Painted by Zack: Empoof

Lynchable: Tak, Sommer, Arakhor

8. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

this reasoning is so bizarre

mary didnt play the game yesterday. thats why she was scumread. you dont just throw out zacks reads because of someone who happened not to play. thats acceptable collateral damage.

Of course it was just speculation? The whole game is about speculation.

Zack got killed by the wolves N1. I put more faith in his reads than any other player this game. My reads themself already basically line up with his.

What new data are we missing here exactly?

What on earth is this post?

This may be top 10 most bizarre posts of all time

9. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Basically VCA. I think given the events that happened 6-8 hours before EOD Csargo/Tak is a world that doesn’t exist unless maf pretty much said “we bussin” and decided to abandon the prospect of a town!Sommer lynch (the only other option I’d say was viable but I think it could be argued that me and Empoof were to at certain points)

I really think that Csargo/Sommer isn’t MvM. They did vote each other when they had to self-press, but I feel there’s prob maf who would’ve broken the tie earlier for the cred

10. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Wagonomics has about as much chance of being right as horoscopes. (Which I argued to against the last guy who extoled the virtues of it who got every read wrong in the game.).

Zacks reads certainly aren't the be all and end all. But they were generally good reads with good reasons and he caught a wolf so he was probably on the right track to some degree.

SO we push there and see what comes out.

Mindboggling that you of all people Dolbster are arguing against this.

11. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Visor what are you doing

12. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

no what are YOU doing

13. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Csargo and Tak had the opportunity to make it so that EoD wasn’t MvM if that’s the case, so what are YOU doing

Also, why are you talking to me like we’ve played together for years

14. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

you seemed perfectly sane in mario mafia!

15. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Yeah, and I called D1 being T/T/T and you had no problem with that

16. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

i dont care about wagonomics

takhisis was wolfy so im gonna push him

thats the extent of my thought process. you lynch the wolfy players

Yakostovian likes this.
  17. aimeeandbeatles

aimeeandbeatles watermelon

there is a third party faction?>

18. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Well you are posting more each new game so it might not be indicative but

This lack of selection seems suspicious. beside you forgot WH... which is very suspicious.

----------

I am finishing to read the last pages then I'll be back with wall posts about D1. Rereading it I got the will to lunch into Takhisis, Arakhor, Yakostovian, and maybe Dolbster. The last one is getting more and more love from what I have just been reading.

19. aimeeandbeatles

aimeeandbeatles watermelon

I know everyone is on edge right now but let's not turn this into a Donner party right yet

topsecret and RRRaskolnikov like this.
  20. pzelda

pzelda King

Good morning!

Tak, If you're not wolfing, step it up. This sucks and you angle-shooting makes me wanna policy lynch you. He might have whatever spurious reason for appearing in different thread instead of here.

Seems like a good thing to push, but not the best thing to base your read on. I'm slightly townleaning Syn now, because of Csargo's list. If there's a wolf in his lynch pool, it's Tak, because he already had reason to distance hard, when making the post.
    Tbh, Csargo putting Yako, Aimee and Winston over Zack and Visor is an alarm.
    Another thing I tinfoiled during night was Manasi's semi-random townread of Yako. Yako-Csargo-her makes some sense. I don't see her towniness this game, her limited presence felt more like an obligation than usual. Ofc, he vote only makes sense if Sommer's also mafia.
    Dolbster seems to be out of touch. I'm really paranoid about the slot as he's trying to turn our attention from the two biggest targets. It could be a wolf trying to derail us, but I'm far from sold on that. More of a villager who wants to see more solving and is worried about the game being stale becauce of Zack's reads.
    I think that Csargo liking Argon for bad reasons is more ok than his Snerk read. Based on Csargo's read of me, Rask and Dolbster look good. Other tiers with no reads attached are really open to speculation and it's impossible to find some spew there.
    Snerk might be worth a read.

Sommer/Tak

-never w/w
    -both of them are scummy, tho
    -there's a chance of them being v/v and it's the only scenario in which we can't kill both
    -Tak angle shot, made some wolfy defenses and that terrible d1 list
    -Sommer's activity was forceful, he didn't reenter the thread today

Sorry Dolby, there's still should be a wolf between them.

Synsensa likes this.