Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

I got the meaning from context, but what do the letters stand for?

It's also ironic that I have finally caught up at 3 bloody AM and thus I am doomed to fall behind momentarily when I lapse into sleep.

Sommer's been putting in the very concerted effort of an energetic townie against the ropes and really, why is anyome still on him?

I totally feel him. I've played like 50 games on this site, but it seems like during the 2015-2019 No Mafia Years people have come up with a ton of new slang. What's ISO?

Short for "isolation." Similarly, please iso your

vote: on a line by itself

because your host is marginal at best...and I did put it in the rules.

Tak looks bad positionally, pending other flips.

But I've seen better glimpses of true towniness from him than I've seen from you.

Moments of reality count for a lot in my reckoning, and he's beating you at least 2-0 on that so far.
I can think of true “moments of reality” that I have, you might just be blind to them. It’s part of why I find people just deciding that I’m town from votes weird

It’s fine if you’re blind to them, and I’m not the type of player who won’t have more.

I will say that I’ve liked PZeldas reasoning on me the best so far :mischief:

I got 99% brat on my BDSM test

so this should be an exciting day :queen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's very interesting to see me not switching to Sommer when the person I'm voting for switches to Sommer. Your analyses continue to amaze.
At the time, the point of that post was: Synsensa says he'd lynch Sommerswerd if he could. Let's give him the chance and see whether he will back up his word with a vote or not.
:popcorn:

So basically that's your defense? Anything else?
Oh look, you've finally come out of the tunnel. What is the light at the end of it then?
RRRaskolnikov said:
So that would be Yakostovian, Dolbster, Montmorency, Snerk, LordArgon, Pzelda, and Csargo. That's an interesting subset.
Who are the wolfs there Tak?
Hmmm. These are just thoughts and impressions, no definitive reads.
None of them are ‘in the clear’ completely, 100%. Note that, this early, for a paranoid maniac like Takhisis, nobody is in the clear except Takhisis même.
Snerk: reads too much and says too little. He'd better step up his contributions or else.
LordArgon: is taking his rôleplaying seriously which makes me like him instinctively. But he has rôleclaimed as bzrrrrrrrt.
Yako: might be scum. I don't know; I'm not that good at reading him.
Monty: seems to be repeating his approach from Mario Mafia a bit, I have a tendency to catalogue him as windmill crusader.
Dolbster: I said in D1 that he was either powerwolfing or an honest townie. I still stand by this.
pzelda: I voted him for doing something scummy and then he slipped off my grid. I'd better look at him again tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me.
What made me unvote him. It's an independent read.
Lunching into Tak/Yako/Dolbster will give more info anyway. Tak always first! :love:
Tak vs. whom then? Not that you are voting for me currently, I think?

Look at that beautiful x-post.

vote: Empoof

Short for "isolation." Similarly, please iso your

vote: on a line by itself

because your host is marginal at best...and I did put it in the rules.
Big GMing encroaching on the rights of the little voter. [pissed]

unvote; vote: Empoof

:wow:

I was literally thinking right that moment to ask Tak what he thought of Empoof.

I think we have a wagon.

This, right here, is why people are scared of me powerwolfing.

Luckily I can't.

:jesus:

I think you forgot to log in with your other account, @LordArgon.

I can think of true “moments of reality” that I have, you might just be blind to them. It’s part of why I find people just deciding that I’m town from votes weird

It’s fine if you’re blind to them, and I’m not the type of player who won’t have more.

I will say that I’ve liked PZeldas reasoning on me the best so far :mischief:

If you've got moments of reality, then point me at them and tell me what you were thinking.

Immediately.

If you've got moments of reality, then point me at them and tell me what you were thinking.

Points I’m thinking of are right after csargo lynch and around when I gave my town circle today.

If I’m to assume moments of reality are a show of a spark

I feel like I've given him every chance to be town, but he doesn't know how to fake it for me.

The issue I'm facing is motive. Why is he asking to be lynched? I'm inclined to give him what he wants, but it doesn't seem to be something someone who is Starfleet would want. It's definitely not something a klingon would want. So is Empoof just bored and calling it quits?

If there was no third party I would be less worried about voting for them.

Top Bottom