Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Sommer, who do you intent to vote?

I've already changed my reads so many times today but the bottom five for now is:
Snerk, Tak, Visor, Aimee and Arakhor

Visor, I don't independently scumread him but I suspect him to be the most likely deepwolf, if there's any. I saw some real genuine thinking from Dolbster earlier today and I just don't feel Empoof. Raskol or Winston are more difficult to get grasp of today than they were yesterday, but neither former nor later seem to manipulate the game. One of them or Monty probably would be my sixth pick for a wolf.

My town circle:
Johanna, Argon, Syn, Dolby, Yako, Sommer, Empoof, Visor, Winston, Rask, Monty
I lean towards Argon Dolby and Yako as wolves. With Argon and Dolby being stronger reads. Monty as I've said has the one thing going for him but its marginal. Why do you think Monty is town?

I also demand to know why I am being voted by @Snerk , shattering my hopes for a record two consecutive games without ever receiving such.
Well I did give a reason for my lean but I can flesh it out a little. You've been cruising through this game meeting very little resistance. You've kept your hands clean and at large been fairly unconfrontational. Yet nobody have been pressuring you at all and I find it suspicious. But well done if you're scum.
Basically this and his vote on JohannaK are why I said that Snerk had better step up his contributions or else.
Why do you think Jo is town?
I dont like Snerk, he feels lazy and less independent than voluntarily sidelining himself. But he's voting for me, so I am probably biased.
I'm not lazy I'm just pressed for time. I know my reads haven't been that meaty but it is what it is. I'm trying my best with the time I've got. It's the same as my last game, I'm not a wolf this time around either.

Regarding the main wagons I find it's odd that they're both from the Csargo wagon yesterday. I don't know empoof but it seems we should expect more from him? So I guess it's fine to pressuring him until he delivers.

Visor is different compared to his last few games. I'm I the only one picking up on that? But his vote was good yesterday.

Monty and Manasi should also get more attention imo. Feels very underwhelming. Perhaps especially Monty, this feels off for him as town.

Dolbys tunnel on me today was weird but I see that he's backed off a little and I still don't think it makes much sense as scumplay.

Pzelda's lean on me felt contrived. Was super vague and felt more like scum probing for a mislynch in a low active player than town scumhunting. But other than that he seems ok.

Among the wagons I prefer an Arak lynch.

vote: Arakhor

You know, Visor asked a long while ago that if I was scum, who are my partners? No one has seen fit to answer that.

@Arakhor: I did and unvoted you.

I am gonna ISO Empoof, Winston, and Visor even if he feels lesser priority for now. Time to take on big boys. :whipped:

re: Empoof bussing Csargo. (while sheeping Visor)

At least one of Tak/sommer is scum and I can see it happening.
Or they are town. Then Snerk/LA will look very bad. Visor/Empoof better

In a town world we must first resolve tied people yesterday. (testing Tak bussing Csargo theory too)

You know, Visor asked a long while ago that if I was scum, who are my partners? No one has seen fit to answer that.
This is a fair point, but right now it looks to me like you are just repeating a favorable quote about you, which is slightly scummy.

If people want to vote for me, they'll do that, because that's the game, but I'd be interested to hear whom I'm supposedly scumming with, even if no one else cares.

Tbh If Empoof was wolf and Tak town, it would be easy for Poof to stay or jump on Sommer.

Visor is different compared to his last few games. I'm I the only one picking up on that? But his vote was good yesterday.

Actually, I feel the same about him. I think he's even lighter on explaining and he's not influencing the game in his usual manner.

Among the wagons I prefer an Arak lynch.

vote: Arakhor

This is a spicy vote.

There are quite a few people not voting you. If you're town and Visor scum (I'm not going there today), he could be trying to spew you scum.
Also, you're not helping yourself by focusing on defending yourself.

You just missed my vote.
Started on Arakhor, unvoted, voting Yako for now. Who knows where it will end?

I noticed your votes, but you were listed as a non-voting in the tally Sommer quoted.

Official Tally

Voting

Takhisis
(4) - Arakhor, Empoof, Synsensa, Zelda

Empoof (4) - Visor, Winston, Takhisis, JohannaK

Arakhor
(3) - Dolby, Argon, Snerk

Argon
(1) - Yako

Sommer (1) - Monty

Yako (1) - Raskol

Not Voting - 3
Aimee, Manasi, and Sommer
Day Two ends in approximately 8 hours at 4 PM PST on Saturday, Feb. 22nd.

Tbh If Empoof was wolf and Tak town, it would be easy for Poof to stay or jump on Sommer.

What do u mean? It s not what happened and I am mainly addressing Winston's theory. I am not sure why Visor is voting Empoof though... meta?

I was a bit bothered by Tak immediately following me onto Empoof, but I realise it's just self-pres.

Well I did give a reason for my lean but I can flesh it out a little. You've been cruising through this game meeting very little resistance. You've kept your hands clean and at large been fairly unconfrontational. Yet nobody have been pressuring you at all and I find it suspicious. But well done if you're scum.

I am famously very hard to lynch. :smug:

The 48-hour day and whoever the klingons actually are have done a really good job at muddying the waters D2.

Well, 48-hour days are the standard. A real-time day would be much more frantic.

Top Bottom