Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Again, the fact that the EOD was a tie and Csargo had to be eliminated by RRRas is a strong indicator that all the wolves were voting for me. Because if there was even one wolf not on a wagon, why would they just let me live over their teammate?

We can say 100% that everyone who voted Csargo voted to kill wolf. So the best information we have to locate the wolves is to focus on the folks who we know got on the wagon to stop Csargo from going down. That group is virtually guaranteed to have wolves in it, probably multiple wolves, and possibly all the wolves.

That's an interesting analysis. You're saying that perhaps all the wolves are amongst Yako, Dolbster, Monty, Snerk, Argon, Pzelda & Csargo?

I just substituted Romulan for Mexican. It was gonna be a Klingon standoff but I preferred to preserve the '-an' suffix for demonyms.

That's an interesting analysis. You're saying that perhaps all the wolves are amongst Yako, Dolbster, Monty, Snerk, Argon, Pzelda & Csargo?

Argon and Visor would agree with Dolbster and Snerk.

Imagine the final scene of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly but Blondie, Tuco, and Angel Eyes are tied down to a chair with a dozen people openly pointing their guns at them, just not daring to shoot first quite yet.

Tbh in comparison with D1, Winston haven't done anything worth a mention today.

Today I spent the morning asleep and the afternoon hungover. I've still been reading along (while watching The Irishman - sweet Jebus that movie is long), but I feel like I'm not learning much more about any individuals or the overall gamestate.

As it stands, I'm fairly confident that Empoof is scum, but today's other wagons are all on people in my top suspect category, so I'm not feeling a great need to come out swinging at this point.

Yes I am saying exactly this. I will try to find my full analysis for you. I posted it a while back.

I just substituted Romulan for Mexican. It was gonna be a Klingon standoff but I preferred to preserve the '-an' suffix for demonyms.
Klingonian standoff

For what it's worth, I don't think that a Klingon would willingly bus a teammate when they could easily have switched to lynch you, Sommer, but Winston was going on about a "deep wolf" much earlier on.

I also considered a 'Vulcan' standoff, but I suppose that would involve people staring intently at each other, just without guns. Forever.

For what it's worth, I don't think that a Klingon would willingly bus a teammate when they could easily have switched to lynch you, Sommer, but Winston was going on about a "deep wolf" much earlier on.
Occam's Razor man... The wolves wouldn't have let Csargo go down without a fight. The vote was TIED at the EOD!

C'mon man, its all right there!

Well, that is the principle behind bussing, but I did say that I agreed with you. :)

There is typically going to be one or two who try to go deep into towncore.

At this moment, I don't entirely care that we win or lose. I am actually having fun.

That's :culture: The Name of the Game, right? :)

Yeah, but I still want to win. It's when you take a breath and step away that you realise you're enjoying it and it's just a game.

Again, the fact that the EOD was a tie and Csargo had to be eliminated by RRRas is a strong indicator that all the wolves were voting for me. Because if there was even one wolf not on a wagon, why would they just let me live over their teammate?
We can say 100% that everyone who voted Csargo voted to kill wolf. So the best information we have to locate the wolves is to focus on the folks who we know got on the wagon to stop Csargo from going down. That group is virtually guaranteed to have wolves in it, probably multiple wolves, and possibly all the wolves.

I don't ever recall seeing a full 4-5 player scum team end on the same wagon d1, and that's from a sample size of well over a hundred games. I'm sure it has happened, but it would have been a very weird move doing so here, given that if you'd been lynched and flipped town yesterday, Csargo would have almost certainly been today's lynch anyway, with the people who saved d1 all looking incredibly scummy into the bargain.

What I have seen on many occasions is scum players accepting that a teammate is probably doomed, and not stepping up to save them to avoid looking bad, or actively pushing them under the bus to gain credibility. And this is because for a scum team in this kind of situation it's often better just to get the doomed player out of the way, minimise damage, and move on with the game.

Talking about a deepwolf, I didn't necessarily mean someone who bussed Csargo.

I was more talking about someone who's doing a good job faking town play and picking up positive reads.

Well, technically... the name of the game is Star Trek Mafia

For such pedantry like that, you deserve a job in the Temporal Investigations Department!

I don't ever recall seeing a full 4-5 player scum team end on the same wagon d1, and that's from a sample size of well over a hundred games. I'm sure it has happened, but it would have been a very weird move doing so here, given that if you'd been lynched and flipped town yesterday, Csargo would have almost certainly been today's lynch anyway, with the people who saved d1 all looking incredibly scummy into the bargain.

What I have seen on many occasions is scum players accepting that a teammate is probably doomed, and not stepping up to save them to avoid looking bad, or actively pushing them under the bus to gain credibility. And this is because for a scum team in this kind of situation it's often better just to get the doomed player out of the way, minimise damage, and move on with the game.
But he wasn't "doomed"... the vote was TIED at EOD. Any wolf who wasn't on my wagon could have saved Csargo.

Are you saying that my wagon had only one wolf (Csargo) on it? And all the wolves hung him out to dry? What sense does that make? If that's the case Any one wolf could have saved him! It was a tie vote!

Hear hear. The scum game is the long game. Saving your leading mate now can make you look scummy tomorrow, and you don't want that._

It's still almost assuredly the case that there were most likely one or two wolves on Sommer yesterday.

@Takhisis, now would be a really good time to make a post. And not one that just wags a finger at those voting for you (although if it's part of an actual read, fine). A genuine read, or at least something that very clearly says someone else in contention should be lynched instead.

Top Bottom