Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

I've only played one game here and died N1
I mean, you're doing an iso now a couple hours into D1 ... but fair enough I suppose

I'm almost certain that was a discussion topic early in that game but it probably doesn't matter either way

Ouch

There's no magnifying glass but I spedskimmed and found the post that I was searching for

Why do people think I will get modkilled. Is it because I keep roll claiming? Well I shall not stop claiming rolls. My roll is that freshly baked dinner roll.
I think that if you keep taking stuff from the GMs' fridge then at some point they'll say, as in the Guy Ritchie film, ‘Don't snatch!’.
game has been quieter than I was expecting

where are sommerswerd and tak after all that spam in the sign-up thread?

lordargon villagy
I told you, I'm playing DotA. 3 victories out of 3 even in spite of certain Steam ‘friends’ wishing defeat upon me.
I wonder if this game visor will be able to make reads. A dead town visor usually happens d1 or d2 if there is a protector role about
Only when you are the protector.
I've only played one game here and died N1
Hehehehe.

What is a visor?

In all seriousness

Lord argon and Aimee I think are likely villagers

Empoof is somewhat wolfy

Those are my meaningful opinions

C'mon Zack. Let's vote: Empoof. It's the only proper way to welcome somebody to the forum.

Ok found what I was looking for and why the FOS post pinged me especially hard

Rask's opening Post in Franklin Expedition Mafia
:hatsoff:

He was our host, now?
Are you both wolves?

Based on your avatar, I am tempted to vote you then.

That was a joke?

Hum maybe

Bad argumentation, bad joke. but this seems villagery. You wouldn't do a Mary randing twice wolf in a row, do you?

:agree:

:lmao:

I disagree.

quoted for truth. Please.

Are you really taking this claim seriously?

lettuce eat vote: LordArgon?

no!

Honnestly Snerk is looking more and more tasty, scorpio woman. (OOC: glad to see u here)

This is chock full of lighthearted jokes which mostly follow a consistent tone (important to why I feel that a specific two of Rask's posts are tonally off). The vote on LordArgon is pretty lighthearted too, making a reference to the cannibal theme with a crossed out "eat" and "lettuce". However, despite this it has some pretty relevant content. I'm going to represent this and this post alone because I do think that it's representative of Rask In the relevant portion of D1 and I STILL CAN'T FIND THE MAGNIFYING GLASS

It's also pretty tonally off from this game, considering that we're still kinda in the joke post phase.

Also, sorry for all the notifications Rask.

Let us do a full comparison of what Rask's done this game

Rask so far this game
vote: Empoof
Pretty tonally spot on to the post. I had actually forgotten that this was made in the first place. Edits Empoof's post to say that he is mafia. Consistent

This my liege [pissed]
Pretty irrelevant, no jokes. Not sus

Time to claim LA...
What really pings me, I feel that I'm just now realizing, is that it combines a joke (Argon can't claim PR to save himself this time because he can't claim) with an actually intentioned push on LA. Raskol pretty quickly retracts this, but the combination of pressure and the joke doesn't sit well with me, and doesn't strike me as similar to anything contained in that post because every jokes and actual susses don't blend(joke votes don't count). If anybody including Rask wants to fight me on it's intention, then by all means do so.

^^ Yes, apparently mods like to decrease our post count! That's outrageous!
Dis alright

CONFIRMED TMI :scan:

FOS: ZACK & EMPOOF

This is what I really don't like, and what initially pinged me to say something. Everything in the above post feels very lighthearted. This feels aggressive in tone and less calm in it's presentation, accepting that it is a joke post. It came across entirely different from everything else up there,

I like LordArgon. He will be modkilled soon anyway. Syn is justifying his vote a tidy bit too much for a starter imo
Aforementioned retraction. I mentioned that I liked the tone in it, still kinda do. Disagree with the point on Syn

So aimee, how does your first game feel? u a wolf?

Out of jokey phase. I really don't see the town motivations to this post. It feels like it's trying to get aimee to the thread, but it does nothing to help with engagement from aimee, just affirming that they're present. It also feels like a complete tonal disconnect from Rask previous and I don't think that I have to justify why this feels forced and a complete tonal disconnect. Gives a really swarmy vibe to.

Hope I don't start a wallpost war. Got work to do. Will take questions.

It's badcomp, not compsmash.

So, we need a brave soul to compile a tally (I suppose I could do it) and, on that topic, are you voting for RRRaskolnikov, Dolbster?

That smiley didn't work

Top Bottom