Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Oh man, it had to be Empoof. Snerk you're looking so scummy right now, like, total scum.

How can you be such an important character and give such an awful effort at surviving?

And I'm with you there too.

Eff that! Eff your effing excuses. I told all of you! MULTIPLE TIMES!!! God effing damnit!!!

I only voted once today. I think you're better off aiming your ire at other people.

The truth is Snerk's only looking scummy if Empoof's scum. He had no reason to make this call and put all eyes on him otherwise.

Good night btw

I hope you have the inner strength to draw us to you, Visor.

That's for sure.

Well, yes you should, but we all make bad calls.
No because Empoof is town too. As I've already said multiple times. WE NEED TO KILL THE ONES IN MY WAGON D1!!!

What a waste... newb indeed... all this effing "experience" and you guys don't grasp simple logic :shake: "I've played 50 games" they said... "... "You're making noob reads they said"

Whatever, I'm done... keep listening to the wolves and let them win... I'm done (as in I'm turning mu communicator off)... wake me up when you herp derps have spaced me :vomit:

I'm pissed... and I've had a few drinks I admit (its night here)... but still you guys piss me off... as an aside, the game has been fun.

The worst part about it is I expect to be killed tonight, because I am now 100% certain that my reads are accurate and the wolves know that too so.... Its been great playing with you guys... enjoy the rest of the game :salute:

I am having a rum Sommer, I hope you are enjoying your drink too ;)

Empoof, Monty, Sommer

So you're saying you're willing to lynch Sommer? Just as he feared...

If Sommer is town that means D1 wagons can be viewed from the perspective of t/t/m. If Sommer is scum that would support Empoof town.

Top Bottom