1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Timsup2nothin, Feb 17, 2020.

1. JohannaK

JohannaK Careless Whisperer

It's time for me to fold. Don't post too much in the last 3 minutes of twilight. :p

RRRaskolnikov likes this.
  2. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

I'm pretty much drowning in self-doubt here.

3. Montmorency

Montmorency King

On the other hand, if Empoof flips town then Sommer
    3 P lowest priority

4. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

@Timsup2nothin: you might want to edit your EOD tally (Snerk appearing twice - maybe a slip - , that's dolby on Arakhor) in case it gets quoted l8r

GN all.

Timsup2nothin likes this.
  5. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

The lights dim in the saddened corridors of the Enterprise, and an Emergency Medical Transporter in sick bay stands unattended.

TWILIGHT CHAT ENDED

Night orders at your convenience.

6. LordArgon

LordArgon Prince

Well hopefully I can't avoid the nightkill and show up tomorrow

RRRaskolnikov and Montmorency like this.
  7. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

It is now 2PM PST. I am no longer taking changes to night orders. Thanks to some guidance from my co-host there should be less confusion around result notices. Whether you get one or not, please do not post anything in response here until after the Morning Briefing has been posted.

8. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Mr Spock walks down a darkened corridor, thinking about Dr McCoy. McCoy's last words to him were "Don't worry, you hobgoblin, I'll put your pointy ears back on." He tells himself that missing McCoy is just enlightened self interest, not an emotional response. His bobbed ears ache. He would tell himself it was that which distracted him, not emotions clouding his logic that kept him from noting the pursuit.

The redshirted figures following him nod to each other in silent agreement. They note the precision of his movements; inhuman precision; Vulcan. One draws a phaser.

He aims down the long passageway at the red cloth covering the center of Spock's back.

He slowly squeezes the trigger.

Their own movements have given them away. They tracked their prey with delight, driven by the glory of the hunt; their joy in closing on their prey lightening their steps. They moved like the Klingons they are, not the humans they have been made to resemble. Another red shirted figure leaps, and takes the phaser blast point blank, squarely in the chest. The phaser is set on maximum. Nothing remains but a thin film of cellular residue on the deck.

Spock walks on, unaware of the drama that has unfolded in his wake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crew is relieved to hear the familiar voice of Captain Kirk. Even though they are sure it is a recording they all make their way to the bridge while they listen.

This is the captain speaking. I regret that I am forced to leave you a recorded message rather than being with you openly to face this crisis. As we can see from the loss of Dr McCoy there can be dire consequences in hiding the command staff among you. But hide we must. The command staff bears a heavy responsibility for the ship, and we must be prepared to accept the loss of that command staff as the loss of the ship. Chief engineer Scott has reported to me that the self destruct sequencer is properly engaged and has registered the death of Dr McCoy. I remind you once again that the Klingon weapon can and will be used if the entire command staff is identified by the Klingons. That is their mission, and we must prevent their success at all costs.

I will miss my friend, Dr Leonard McCoy. He gave his life defending his ship to the best of his abilities, in the highest traditions of a Star Fleet Officer. While he was not always understood, may his passing be a lesson to us all.

But his death must be mourned later. Now, we must defend this ship.

While moving among you I have been observing closely. I have strong reasons to believe that Visorslash is a Klingon. He should be under constant supervision by armed crewmen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crew look awkwardly around the bridge. Mr Spock tries to mimic their movements, and the way they furtively glance at one another; assessing. The Klingons see him, and wonder how no one else recognizes the Vulcan in their midst. Then someone says "Hey, where's that guy, transporter tech that worked down in the cargo bays? They search the ship, some stepping in the residue that is all that is left of their heroic crewmate, but no trace of him is found.

PZelda, a bold but anonymous redshirt who gave his life protecting one of the stars of the sho...errrr...one of Starfleet's finest officers, has been killed.

Host's note...Aimee has withdrawn from the game. Her position will now be filled by BirdJaguar. He is taking responsibility for any impressions she may have made, and will take over either furthering them or changing them from this point.

Day three begins now. It will end in approximately 48 hours, at 4PM PST on Tuesday, 2/25.

9. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

rip pzelda :(

10. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Moderator

The Klingons know who Spock is? That's not good.

11. Synsensa

Synsensa Deity Retired Moderator

12. LordArgon

LordArgon Prince

I was not expecting that.

13. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Vote: Empoof

14. LordArgon

LordArgon Prince

Yeah that is the logical choice.
    Vote: empoof

15. Arakhor

Well, that makes two of us.

Likewise. Vote: Empoof.

16. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Vote: empoof

#ForTak

Don't like Sommer's EoD2

17. Arakhor

That was verging on the hysterical, yes. The first time could be passed off as a newbie's inexperience: the second time smelt like someone trying to distract conversation.

18. Dolbster

Dolbster Emperor

Arak's prob cool I think

19. Arakhor

Why, thank you. :)

20. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Hanafubuki Retired Moderator Supporter

Hi all!

RRRaskolnikov and Timsup2nothin like this.