1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

STAR TREK MOD for TOT

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Scenario League' started by Metro Polis, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Metro Polis

Metro Polis Chieftain

Here is a Star Trek Mod I was looking for for now more than 10 years. Unsatisfied with the existing scenarios and mods I finally designed one myself - just the way I like it. Lots of alien vessels are included, too, just in case someone wants to design scenarios. I don't plan to design scenarios at the moment, maybe later on I will. I want to finish the MGE version of the MOD first. This will take time, as I'm busy as always. The graphics are mostly made myself, but I'm sure I've also copied a handful from other people I can't identify any more. Thanks to all of them.

Feel free to use and improve my version or simply post comments and suggestions.

Star Trek Mod - version TOT:

Attached Files:

2. McMonkey

McMonkey ----Evertonian---- SLeague Staff

This looks really interesting. I look forward to trying it out as soon as I have a bit of free time! Love the graphics.

3. skulb

skulb Chieftain

I haven't seen a new star trek mod for tot for a long time. And one person interested enough to comment! I'm not much for elves or wwII so I've been refining a star trek mod over the years. I'm attaching the basics with two dll files I made for the diplomacy and other screens. I borrowed heavily for the graphics from a lot of sources. Also I have the full size improvement bitmaps in a second zip.

Attached Files:

4. Necropolis

Necropolis Chieftain

I JUST DOWNLOADED IT. but the game is missing something crucial. theres no map of the Galaxy like there was in Kappa Quadrant or even Galaxy scenario. if both maps could be used for the scenario then that would be the best extended Sci-Fi scenario for Test of time ever.

5. CurtSibling

CurtSibling ENEMY ACE™ SLeague Staff

Great work! Nice to see some new SF action!