Star Trek technobabble

I am currently finishing up my Star Wars scenarios and I plan on jumping back to Star Trek afterwards. In fact I am going to unleash a Dominion War Scenario that I am currently remaking.

@flamand: What are you doing? You tell us on this thread that your giving up, and yet I get an e-mail from civ fanatics about your posts in the Original thread, where you're saying you're still working on it? What are your plans with the Star Trek mod? Why am I the only one here? Why do I exist? Where did I come from...:gripe:

OR: are you trying to find a succesor before your un-timely, uh, resignation?

@flamand: What are you doing? You tell us on this thread that your giving up, and yet I get an e-mail from civ fanatics about your posts in the Original thread, where you're saying you're still working on it? What are your plans with the Star Trek mod? Why am I the only one here? Why do I exist? Where did I come from...:gripe:

OR: are you trying to find a succesor before your un-timely, uh, resignation?

If you read it correctly I said that there are too many RL things to do for me and I will not be pressurized by anyone to continue this mod... :mad: And that is final...

Top Bottom