Star Wars Arena: Will the cow win?-Signup thread

Not mispeeling it wrong. He purposely mispelled it, continually, and said it basicly didnt matter. Like i have said, i will not kick him out for that. But he better be prepare when he gets jumped in the arena by some angry star wars fan.

Yes, it was a typo when i mispelled R2-D2. D is next to S after all. Its fixed now.

If you kick a player out for misspelling a character's name, that's absurd.

Come on, just let us nerd rage! :mad:

Jacen Solo will kill you all!!!!!!!

I also agree about kicking bobbtjoe out early (or attack him on the first day).

If you're gonna gangrape me, atleast organize it through PM so I'm atleast kinda surpirised. :mad:

If you kick a player out for misspelling a character's name, that's absurd.

If you also notice, I mispelled my username :p (Bobbtjoe, Bobbyjoe)

Not mispeeling it wrong. He purposely mispelled it, continually, and said it basicly didnt matter. Like i have said, i will not kick him out for that. But he better be prepare when he gets jumped in the arena by some angry star wars fan.

Yes, it was a typo when i mispelled R2-D2. D is next to S after all. Its fixed now.

RT-D2 sounds cooler anyway. But I will spell it correctly from now on.

'

By the way, who's Boba Feet?

Jango fett's son, hes shown in the movie clone wars as a little kid, in empire strikes back as a bounty hunter in his dads armor taking away han, and hes killed by the pit that jabba owns in the return of the jedi.

No, that's Boba Fett. Who's Boba Feet?

No, that's Boba Fett. Who's Boba Feet?

Oh crap...did i really put that on the front page? Oops...

And i meant 'cloned' son, since he was his clone, but with no accelerated aging, and he was raised as his son.

Ill fix the front page then.

Jango fett's son, hes shown in the movie clone wars as a little kid, in empire strikes back as a bounty hunter in his dads armor taking away han, and0 hes killed by the pit that jabba owns in the return of the jedi.

He actually survives the Sarlacc. He blasts his way out, and then Dengar helps him get better. And then Boba continues his hunting. His actual, canon death is still unknown, both in place and time.

Screw the expanded universe, he died in the Sarlacc pit.

You guys are exploding my brain :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah i forgot that boba fett does end up being 120 some years old doesnt he? Mandalore and all that and he stops the aging thing.

Top Bottom