Star Wars: Galactic Empires

The Inner Sith Republic claims Cartao, Bastion, and Mrlsst. We have begun building 2 corvettes and 1 fighter squadron. They will all be placed on Cartao. The corvettes will be named Vau and Skirata. Research will have begun on Battleship II.

We wish to warn Goldfinger not to interfere too much in the colonies region as the sith are also based there. Excess interference in our claims on the region shall result in consequences. We suggest they instead start to claim the planets to the north of them to avoid conflict with us.

We wish to form an alliance (includes free trade bewteen our planets, military access for our fleets in each others areas of control, and more can be negotaiated on if asked) with the federation of naboo and the warlord Zsing. Both if possible, though the federation of naboo is who we primarily want to ally with. This will benefit both of us as we can cover each others flanks in times of war, and in peace we can prosper together.

The new empire based on courascant is infringing on our space. We wish to ask them to stick to their own area, and allow us to lay claims on the areas around Corellia, fondor, bastion, and rakata prime. This wish goes out to all nations.

Are there any that wish to make orders for a peaceful merchant fleet from the shipyards of fondor? They have the best shipyards in the galaxy besides Kuat.

A) Map please.
B) I thought the Sith were in the Outer Rim in RL? :confused:
C) Mon Calamari also makes very good ships.
D) I agree to the trade and alliance e.t.c.
E) Where are you? WE NEED A MAP!!!

EDIT: X-Post.

Im orange on the maps LH has. i will post a newer updated map tonight. In RL the sith were only in the outer rim in the movies. In ancient times they were in the mid rim-colonies region-sometimes even the core. This is fiction anyway. I can be the sith wherever i want.

Oh crap. I didnt mean an alliance for ANYBODY. I left out the name of the federation. Give me a sec and ill edit it.

Hmmm.... Things are actually hard to find on that map, so editing would be a pain.

Anyways, could my color be changed to dark gray?

Research is set to Battleship III

Aysee i just checked your empire and you have a few problems:

1. you never posted a fleet.

2. You chose 4 Techs to start off with. I think LH missed this. You can only start with 2.

3. there is already a nation with light gray, and dark gray is both too similar and hard to find on the map. heck, light gray is hard to see on the map.

4. The reason we edit the map is so that LH can focus on everything else. We need to pitch in too and not make him do all the work. im working on a map right now actually and will HOPEFULLY include all the new claims. Depends on if i can find them.

2. You chose 4 Techs to start off with. I think LH missed this. You can only start with 2.

Technically, he has 5 research points to spend, but can only effectively purchase 2 upgrades.

But, yeah, second this.

The Trade Federation, part of the CIS, is sympathetic to the cause of the Reich, and offers open trade and an defensive pact to them.

The Generalissimo accepts

CivGeneral - You're 1 system over the limit - and Destroyers cost 4 to build, so you're 2 over that limit.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Then make it One Destroyer then drop Da Soocha V off the claims list :mad:.

The Inner Sith Republic claims Cartao, Bastion, and Mrlsst. We have begun building 2 corvettes and 1 fighter squadron. They will all be placed on Cartao. The corvettes will be named Vau and Skirata. Research will have begun on Battleship II.

I missed this earlier, but now that I notice it, I am quite alarmed. How do the Sith explain this? Why do you expand so far from your core, so close to the Trade Imperium, and militarize it thus? The Imperium is very concerned about this.

We wish to form an alliance (includes free trade bewteen our planets, military access for our fleets in each others areas of control, and more can be negotaiated on if asked) with the federation of naboo and the warlord Zsing.

Zsinj has laughed your envoy out of Dathomir.

The Federation is ready to accept a defensive alliance, but will not assist you in an offensive war at this stage. We are of the Naboo at heart, and peace is what we crave, balanced with the assured security of our children and theirs.

Diplomatic Insult Causus Belli gained: Inner Sith Republic > Warlord Zsinj

- Lighthearter

Tech change to:
Battleship II
Fighter II

Fleet+ Map forthcoming

How about the federation of naboo accepts the alliance, but we are only called into each others wars if we are attcked? Any offensives made by either party do not involve the other nation, but they do not break the treaty either (like it happens in vicky).

How long do casus belli's last?

CIVGeneral- I took off the claim on lennik(? i think?) since it was farthest from your capital, when i was updating the map with the claims. Do you want me to change it again?

We have decided to place a colony in what seems like the busiest sector of the galaxy in order to have a place for our galactic navy to base from. The ships are merely being based there since it is the most likely of our new claims to be attacked. Maybe our 2 nations could profit together while we share such proximity together? Im sure a trade deal could be managed to ease tensions.

What are the fleets of the rebellion, empire, and zsing like?

We have decided to place a colony in what seems like the busiest sector of the galaxy in order to have a place for our galactic navy to base from. The ships are merely being based there since it is the most likely of our new claims to be attacked. Maybe our 2 nations could profit together while we share such proximity together? Im sure a trade deal could be managed to ease tensions.

Perhaps the Imperium should expand into Core and Colony systems near your holdings? Considering that you made such a point about no one expanding into "your" territory, we are quite surprised that you would make such an audacious move, which we consider it to be incredibly offensive. You mention a trade deal. Perhaps you would be willing to sell us ships produced in Cartao. That may placate the Imperium.

Whether or not you agree, know this: Attempting to acquire more territory in our region, building new ships in Cartao that the Imperium does not approve of, or attempting to reinforce the garrison of Cartao will all be seen as acts of aggression. Act wisely.

I am sorry to say that if you violate our wishes of expansion into the area near my core, then you shall pay the price as will anyone who tries. We do not wish war with the imperium. Perhaps we could sell you some Spaarti cloning cylinders if you can name the right price. Your nation is a trader right? Well trade. We will be closer together because of it.

Any further garrisoning of Cartao will not be directed towards you. At the moment, it is the closest planet to the warlord Zsing, whom you might have realized, is not exactly on a first name basis with us. We must show that we are capable of defending our holdings, and give a show of ships in the system in order to placate Zsing and his agressive ways. Would you rather be the one to deal with this warlord? Perhaps you should accept that we have claimed the planet, and we are not leaving. If you are willing to negotiate on a deal involving us avoiding claiming the planets that you want for yourself, then we will negotiate. But otherwise, i believe that all we are doing is making threats to each other, and i do not wish it to be so.

I am sorry to say that if you violate our wishes of expansion into the area near my core, then you shall pay the price as will anyone who tries. We do not wish war with the imperium. Perhaps we could sell you some Spaarti cloning cylinders if you can name the right price. Your nation is a trader right? Well trade. We will be closer together because of it.

Any further garrisoning of Cartao will not be directed towards you. At the moment, it is the closest planet to the warlord Zsing, whom you might have realized, is not exactly on a first name basis with us. We must show that we are capable of defending our holdings, and give a show of ships in the system in order to placate Zsing and his agressive ways. Would you rather be the one to deal with this warlord? Perhaps you should accept that we have claimed the planet, and we are not leaving. If you are willing to negotiate on a deal involving us avoiding claiming the planets that you want for yourself, then we will negotiate. But otherwise, i believe that all we are doing is making threats to each other, and i do not wish it to be so.

We are not amused by your hypocrisy. Why is it acceptable for you to close off expansion in the core, yet acceptable for you to take territory that is clearly ours by right? We are not interested in your cloning cylinders, or what claims you make for moving military units to Cartao. Any further expansion in our sector, and any additional build-up of ships, even a single fighter squadron, will be seen by the Imperium as grounds for war. Nothing you can say, short of your willingness to supply us with the ships needed to protect our assets from Zsinj, will make us change our position.

Fine. If you see it as grounds for war. Declare war. The sith dare you to do it. We say you shouldnt. We say you will lose. But should we not enjoy this peace?

It is acceptable because you never said ANYTHING that would even HINT that you would feel threatened if another nation settled a planet by your nation. The Sith proclaimed our right to the colonies region in response to Golfinger claiming the region for himself. We claimed the region. You never claimed yours. Take nothing for granted.

EDIT LH- How long do casus belli's last?

Thats reaonable. Now can we get some posts about the ai's fleet? I would like at least Zsinj's fleet, but the empire and rebels fleets would be great too. Do they start with larger fleets with us as well as an additional planet or are we on semi-equal footing?

Top Bottom