Star Wars: Galactic Empires

GoldFinger Ltd. cancels its Alliance with the Inner Sith Republic, and gets an alliance with the Paragon Trade Imperium. GoldFinger Ltd.s offer for trade with everyone still stands.

NVM!
Posting Nation soon:

Nation Name

Government Type: Tynnan Republic
Leader: Nog Teleus
Citizens: All Citizens are the Same (except the scum of the universe of course..)
Color: (Look at map in attachment, I want that color :) )
Claims: See Attachment
Capital: Planet: Tynnan, City: Lutris
Fleet: (Insert list of ships - see Fleet rules for more information.
Lutris - Battleship II ( Tynnan)
Tyane - Cruiser II (Tynnan)
Eryta - Cruiser II (Kira)
Korak - Frigate I (Tynnan)
Hotes - Cruiser II (Kira)
Jiyaga - Cruiser II (Vendaxa)
Morya - Cruiser II (Vendaxa)
Vaque - Cruiser II (Vendaxa)
Detyr - Destroyer I (Harvin)
Detur - Destroyer I (Harvin)
Princess Tayen - Corvette I (Loliopa)
Prean - Corvette I (Loliopa)
Quen - Corvette I (Loliopa)
Werta Werat - Corvette I (Loliopa)
Borya - Corvette I (Vendaxa)
Noorya - Corvette I ( Vendaxa)
Yeur - Frigate I (Kira)
Juera - Frigate I (Kira)
Kooal - Frigate I (Kira)
A Interceptor Wing - Fighters I (Tynna)
B Interceptor Wing - Fighters I (Tynna)
C Interceptor Wing - Fighters I (Tynna)
D Interceptor Wing - Fighters I (Harvin)
E Interceptor Wing - Fighters I (Vendaxa)
F Interceptor Wing - Fighters I (Loliopal)
G Interceptor Wing - Fighters I (Kira)
1st Bomber Wing - Bombers I (Tynna)
2nd Bomber Wing - Bombers I (Vendaxa)
3rd Bomber Wing - Bombers I (Kira)
4th Bomber Wing - Bombers I (Loliopa)
5th Bomber Wing - Bombers I (Tynna)

Technology:Battleship II ; Cruiser II

Biography: Before the Rise of the Galactic Empire, The Planet of Tynna was a secluded and isolated place, until Republic Scouts found the Planet in the expansionist region. The planet is mainly covered by water and forests, The Sentient species of Tynna the Tynnans are small creatures which evolved from water mammals, they are covered in thick coats of blubber and fur allowing them to swim in even the coldest waters.
The Planet of Tynna is known for its richness in natural resources but they are mostly untapped as the Tynnan people try to keep their planet as pristine as possible.
Before the end of the Clone Wars Tynnan seceded from the Republic due to a recent "Terrorist attack" But right before the Clone Wars ended they rejoined. When the Republic Fell and Galactic Empire rose, they were appointed a Imperial Governor, but he had little respect for the eco system of the planet, and the Empire launched a full scale invasion of the Planet. Tynnan foresight, however, had predicted such a move: an impenetrable planetary shield allowed them to resist the invasion and protect their planet from conquest. After this victory and the fall of the Empire the Tynnan Republic came to be found, it is a peaceful and trading Empire known for it's peace and trading through out the Galaxy.
(Most if not all is Gained from http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tynnan )

Map of claims in Attachment! (Purple color)

Attachments

• 1stClaims.PNG
    1stClaims.PNG
    127.4 KB · Views: 109
Fleet Updated

Aysee, where did you get three battleships from? How do you have so many ships? It looks like you've gone way over the 50 point starting amount, even accounting for a turn of production.

Yeah, I realized that so I significantly cut it down.

Should get an update soon. I think everyone has sent in their orders. We welcome the Tynnan republic, although we respectfully request they expand inthe opposite direction of Denon. We have already stated our intentions to claim the worlds in the area. If you do not violate this wish, then Darth John Shadow asks for you to enter a defensive pact with the Inner Sith Republic. We would also welcome a free trade deal bewteen our nations, allowing our planets and peoples to bypass trade restriction bewteen nations, systems, and planets.

LATE UPDATE:

Research set on Battleship II

Production set on 1 Destroyer, remaining points to be used to produce fighters

MOVEMENTS:
None to speak of

REFITTING:
Nuroudo's Pride
Chaf's Glory

The Chiss Ascendency asks the Inner Sith Republic if they would be interested in purchasing lightsaber chrystals from them.

Update 3 is here!

The Wookiee Empire has collapsed after its leader, Domination3000, officially disappeared earlier today.

The Empire claims Velusia, Jagga-Two and Selvaris. Work continues on Razor's Kiss and a new frigate, Wraith, is under construction.
The Rebellion claims Felucia, Bakura and Javin. They have deployed Talon Squadron and Hawk Squadron at Mon Calamari and are still working on the destroyer Home One. They have initiated construction of the cruiser Repulse and the corvette Tantive IV.
The Naboo Federation claims Zolan, Ando and Rodia. We have completed construction of Nighthawk Squadron, which is now in orbit above Omwat. We are continuing work on the destroyer Warspite. We have begun work on a Frigate and a fighter squadron to bolster Omwat's defenses. We have researched Bomber II and all our squadrons automatically upgrade as per the rules.
Warlord Zsinj claims Adumar, Generis and Korriban. He is now building the corvette Adumar and a new bomber wing.

Causus Belli:

Inner Sith Republic>Warlord Zsinj - Territorial Dispute(Korriban).
Warlord Zsinj>Inner Sith Republic - Expansionism.

- Lighthearter

Don't yell at me, but change my color back because there's already another civ like that.

Hey, you could had told me updates were daily! I even posted, but it got erased by accident, so yeah. It was even IC.

So I'm assuming I'm never going to get the chance to put those three planets in, eh? I'll just post it again.

Tantra, Rutan, Tatooine.

Also, below is what the CIS claims for its entire empire in the far future. Breeches of it will be called a Broken Sphere of Influence, and will be dealt with.

LH you just made a mistake. You didnt include the claims of Goldfinger, and you let the empire claim jagga-two as a result of this even though goldfinger has already claimed it.

Orders from the Sith republic will come shortly.

Ooh, update day.

Paragon Trade Imperium

Total Systems: 8

Claims Thisspias, Contruum, and the Roche Asteroids.

Complete builds: Jager - Corvette I - Tirahn

Builds: continue 1x Frigate II(?) 2/3, start x2 Corvette I, x1 Fighter I

Research: Complete Frigate II research.*

*The front page says that the time to refit a ship equals 1 and 1/2 the time it takes to build that ship (rounded down). That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Why would it take longer to refit an existing ship than it would to build a new one?

Redeploy: None

New Fleet Disposition (by system):

Tirahn

Paragon's Pride - Battleship II (flagship)
Lancaster - Frigate I
Amaranth - Fighter I
Jager - Corvette I

Colla IV
Audacious - Destroyer II
Ardent - Cruiser I
Victorious - Corvette I

Taanab
Magnificence - Destroyer II
Richmond - Frigate I
Matador - Corvette I

Obroa-skai
Judicator - Destroyer II
Tudor - Frigate I
Seneschal - Corvette I

Pengalan IV
Bastion - Destroyer II
Implacable - Destroyer II
Laudable - Cruiser I
York - Frigate I
Spartan - Corvette I
Fuchsia Squadron - Bomber I
Rose - Fighter I

Chazwa
Imperious - Destroyer II
Lancer - Corvette I
Carmine - Bomber I

Hapes
-None

Myrkr
-None

Thisspias*
-None

Contruum*
-None

Roche Asteroids*
-None

*New claims

Diplomacy: Would GoldFinger Ltd. object if the Trade Imperium claimed Bogden at a future date?

The inner sith republic finishes the building of 2 corvettes and 1 fighter squadron. they are all placed on cartao. The Corvettes are named Vau and Skirata, the fighter squadron is the TIV squadron.

It begins the production of the corvette Ordo, the Frigate Mereel, and a second frigate Prudii.

The technology Battleship II is continued (I still have 2 points left to research right?)

We claim the planets Giju, Ghorman, and Muunilinst.

The 4th wing (Fighter), Nuke (Bomber), Predator (corvette), are redeployed to Bastion. Glory (Fighter), Relenter (Bomber), Sith (bomber), Singe of death (bomber), Eagle (corvette), Zues (Frigate), Posiedon (Cruiser), Greenpeace (destroyer), and Eminem (My lone battleship) are redeployed to Cartao. A, B, C wings (Bombers), traveler (Bomber), Dancer (Fighter), 1st, 2nd, 8th wings (Fighter), Aegis (destroyer), are all sent to Corellia.

Diplomacy: How much would the crystals cost?

Map will come later.

Whosit - No. A ship takes half as long as it took to build to refit - I.E. fighters, bombers and corvettes are instantaneous even though the latter costs money.

arya126 - heheh . . . whoopsie . . . .

Omega124 - I'll put in your claims since no one else has claimed those territories. Current three?

- Lighthearter

Would it be possible to double the production cost of a ship, in order to halve the production time? Lets say i want one battleship. But i want it in 2 turns not 4. Can i then build it in 2 turns, but instead of a cost of 6 points, it would be 12 points?

Here are my orders Hope they're right, if they're wrong correct me please..

Tynnan Republic

Total Systems: 5

Claims: Seltos, Monor II, Triffis (all downward from where I am currently)

1 Turn Builds- Build A Corvette I Keeka (Harvin)

Redeploy: None

Fleet Setup:

Tynna Squadron:
Lutris - Battleship II (Flagship of Tynna Squadron)
Tyane - Cruiser II
Korak - Frigate I
A Interceptor Wing - Fighters I
B Interceptor Wing - Fighters I
C Interceptor Wing - Fighters I
1st Bomber Wing - Bombers I
5th Bomber Wing - Bombers I

Kira Squadron
Eryta - Cruiser II (Flagship of Kira Squadron)
Hotes - Cruiser II
Yeur - Frigate I
Juera - Frigate I
Kooal - Frigate I
G Interceptor Wing - Fighters I
3rd Bomber Wing - Bombers I

Vendaxa Squadron
Jiyaga - Cruiser II (Flagship of Vendaxa Squadron)
Morya - Cruiser II
Vaque - Cruiser II
Borya - Corvette I
Noorya - Corvette I
E Interceptor Wing - Fighters I
2nd Bomber Wing - Bombers I

Harvin Squadron
Detyr - Destroyer I (Flagship of Harvin Squadron)
Detur - Destroyer I
Keeka - Corvette I (New Build)
D Interceptor Wing - Fighters I

Loliopa Squadron
Princess Tayen - Corvette I
Prean - Corvette I
Quen - Corvette I
Werta Werat - Corvette I
F Interceptor Wing - Fighters I
4th Bomber Wing - Bomber I

Diplomacy: Enter Defensive pact and Trade Agreement with the Inner Sith
@ Arya126 We will enter a trade and defense pact, but it will be void if you attack someone and it will not be activated for any wars you are currently in.

Research: Fighters II

Even if its war with warlord Zsinj? He threatens the core of my nation by taking korriban! Surely you can see that. But if that is what you wish...so be it. Pact accepted. But im not sure how long it will take for it to become void due to that clause.

Well thats what a defensive pact is i nature. When you mention something being void, that means if action A happens, then the pact is canceled. Permanently.

Top Bottom