Star Wars gangsta rap - the movie

Crazy Eddie

Genial drunkard
Another great flash movie to add to your collection, the Star Wars gangsta rap :D

(the file is about 2 Mb, BTW)

Holy crap, that's one of the best H&J links I've ever seen! :lol: :goodjob: :thumbsup:

The storm troopers in the background were great!

"now you treatin' me like a nerf-herder!" :lol:

I loved it despite it being inaccurate.

I saw that about 6 months ago (no offense) and it was the first and probably only time I was literally laughing out loud at something on the internet. Only cartoons and Real Life have done that to me, but this wins the honor! :lol:

Originally posted by Civanator
My favorite line: "I'm yoda, I'm a soldier"
My favorite: "Ohhh, why'd you slice off my haaand?" :lol: The way he said it made it hilarious (to me at least)...

"Trooper Clerks" at the same site is also worth watching. ( Ever wondered how the Rebs got hold of the Deathstar plans? )

@Cgannon: No offence taken. ;) I'm just surprised more people haven't seen this before. Nice sig, BTW. :lol:

I am your father, i'm your father; I am your father, i'm your father; I am your father, i'm your father...

its not the east or the west side no its not
its not the north or the south side no its not
its the darkside you are correct

We got Death Star (Death Star!), We got Death Star (Death Star!), We got Death Star (Death Star!), We got Death Star (Death Star!)

Originally posted by napoleon526
We got Death Star (Death Star!), We got Death Star (Death Star!), We got Death Star (Death Star!), We got Death Star (Death Star!)

:lol: Just the words remind me of the sight of stormtroopers waving their hands in the air, while Darth Vader does a little dance.

Still laughing...:D

indeed this is funny, but its not the original version. Oh what the heck the new one is better.

Top Bottom