Star Wars Jedi Academy

The 777 Hoax

future skeleton
Does anyone play this game? It's a really fun first-person shooter/third-person lightsaber game that has a single player story mode and a multiplayer mode where you can play Free For All, Capture the Flag, and stuff like that. I usually play online and I'm in a clan called Jedi With Bats :lol:

It's sort of a old game (2002 I think) but it's awesome. If anyone plays online let me know; I'd like to duel you ;)

I rented it once and played halfway through the single player mode. You are absolutely right, it's fun! It really conveys the power of jedis over ordinary folks and the lightsaber duels are awesome.

Very enjoyable. What I would like is a game with the control system like JA and the depth of storyline of KotOR

I have the game, though I seldom play it due to not enough time at the moment.

I had it, was a pretty fun blast, though nowhere near the annoying difficulty that was Jedi Knight 2. Grand game, though!

Very true, Jedi Outcast was very hard, especially those lightstaber-resistant bastards.

Though if you want to, you can make JK III very very hard. The last two levels on the dark side are disgusting.

By disgusting you mean fun slaughterhouse?

Disgusting as in extremely hard because you have to kill BOTH sides. Along with that, you have to fight Kyle, who can simple grab you and smash your face in :p

Didnt find it too hard. Infighting only helps you with eliminating the survivors.

ooh I'm about to the part where I choose which side I want... I've only done light side on the easier levels, I'll try dark this time :devil:

Disgusting as in extremely hard because you have to kill BOTH sides. Along with that, you have to fight Kyle, who can simple grab you and smash your face in :p

I found Kyle to be easy, it's when I have one lightsaber against ten + their force powers that makes the two Korriban levels absolute hell.

I just played good ol' Dark Forces. That was fun! Screw the light sabers, gimme the Blaster!

I just played good ol' Dark Forces. That was fun! Screw the light sabers, gimme the Blaster!

:goodjob: I like Dark Forces best of all the Jedu games, as well. Lightsabers are good fun, but nothing beats the sound of RATATA... or fshfshfsh, in case of blasters!

Very true, Jedi Outcast was very hard, especially those lightstaber-resistant bastards.

Though if you want to, you can make JK III very very hard. The last two levels on the dark side are disgusting.

Whups, I actually meant Dark Forces 2, not Jedi Knight 2 :blush:

I think I had Outcast, though I never got into it that well.

Meh, I found a way to use some Martial Arts moves and gave him a taste of his own medicine :mischief:.

Top Bottom