1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars old republic/ Civ Beyond earth crossover.

Discussion in 'CivBE - Stories & Let's Plays' started by AlDiablo, Feb 16, 2016.

1. AlDiablo

AlDiablo Chieftain

Good day. I recently finished my first let's play where i Roleplay as my star wars old republic character lost in space and building a new colony in civilization beyond earth

might not be great but i hope you might see some value in it and perhaps give feedback for future let's plays.

here is the full playlist of the series.

2. legalizefreedom

legalizefreedom Inefficiency Expert

This is interesting. I was just thinking during the last episode of Turncast that they were using KOTOR music, but I guess it was the BE soundtrack. I was a little taken aback by how similar they are in places.