Star Wars or Star Trek?

• Star Wars

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Star Trek

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Neither, they both suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Star Trek it is; original series of course.

I enjoy both: each has its own strengths and merits. But I grew up watching Star Wars, not Star Trek, and it's Jedi and X-Wings that have a truly special place in my heart, not phasers or the Enterprise.

Not really fair to compare them. One is a movie series space opera, the other is an evolved sci-fi TV series.

Enjoy both, prefer Star Trek. (Shoulda been an option for that in the poll, IMO.)

Hey, anything with 'Star' in it can't be that bad. . . . :trying to forget numerous movies with 'star' in it:

If we could only combine the best of both worlds,

Deep Space Strikes Back par example

Things I like that have to do with both of them:

The original Star Trek series
The first Star Wars Movie
Star Trek II
First Contact

Star Trek: Generations wasn't all that bad once I became a fan of "aged Shatner".

Like them both very much.
Would have said Star Wars in a heart beat not so long ago, but episodes I & II have left a foul and irrevocable taint upon it. I had to vote Trek.

I hate Star Trek!!! I cant stand 10 minutes of it!! :mad:
Im not a huge fan of Star Wars, but its fun to watch. Its a million times better than Star Trek, anyway.

Star Trek easily

The original 3 Star Wars movies (IV,V & VI) are good movies but they are also old movies. I'm sure they were the **** in the 70's but this 2003. The newer movies suck big time. That is not even debatable.

Star Trek performed great from the original all the way to Enterprise and Nemisis. Star Trek continues to put on a great show with many different series and movies.

Star Wars is an emotional good vs. evil story. Star Trek is much more complex, good and evil are relative terms. Star Trek explores new ideas while Star Wars relives the same plots.

Top Bottom