Star Wars: Reclamation

Tyo

HANDS HIGH TO THE SOUND
Retired Moderator

Will you be the one to reclaim this crumbling Galaxy?​

DISCLAIMER: This universe will be based on a lot of things in Star Wars and will certainly borrow factions existing in the Star Wars universe, but they will not be exactly the same. The Empire, for example, does not essentially control the entire Galaxy. But that stuff is covered later.

Boring rule stuff that you should definitely read all of:
Spoiler :

Party and Character Creation (essentially the application)
I put this way up here for ease of access.
Parties, within the context of the game, are groups of above-average people with some sort of common goal or interest. They will be what you use to interact with the Galaxy. I heavily suggest you read the rest of the rules if you want to know more about this.

Party Name: This is the name of the party. This can be used just for OOC discussion and my own purposes to keep track of your party, or can be what your party is referred as throughout the galaxy.
Starting Planet: This is the planet that your party starts on. Not very important strictly speaking, but look at “The Galaxy” section below for details.
Party Size: Parties must have at least 3 members and can only have up to 5 at creation, and may have a maximum of 10 overall. A bigger party does not always mean a better party though. The "Party Controller" must be skilled enough in making decisions in order to handle this number or the party will face disorganization penalties - which could include something as grim as team-killing.
Party Alignment: You have 45 Alignment Points to distribute to the 5 factions. At 15 points, you are considered "Affiliated" for the purposes of Market purchasing. Note, in Black Markets, Affiliation is ignored. Going higher in the alignment in a faction means you are more respected/known in that faction, and thus could rank up faster, allowing access to better equipment. You could also use your points to decrease alignment less than zero, which makes the faction hostile towards you depending on how low it gets. Note that you are not obligated to use these points at all, and are also not obligated to spend all the points.
  • Imperium:
  • Republic:
  • Hutt:
  • CIS:
  • Rebel:
Party Leader: This is the name of the party leader and is for all intents and purposes the Player Character. Their responsibilities lie in keeping the party intact. Order of stat importance: CHA>WIS=INT. By default, this character is the "Party Controller" and the "Party Manager"(read below for details). These responsibilities can be handed out, but frequently changing these responsibilities can lead to unrest within the party. This character is the only character that can hold more than one party title.
Party Controller: Controls the party in combat engagements. Instills party-wide bonuses based on her own stats in combat. Decides party effectiveness in combat. Order of stat importance: WIS>INT>CHA
Party Manager: Controls party assets; effectiveness can mean more gold income or better returns on what certain structures do. Can discover hidden opportunities. Order of stat importance: INT>WIS>CHA
DISCLAIMER: stat order importance is more of a recommendation/guideline. Having decent numbers in the "less important" leadership stats is enough to fill the role effectively.

Character creation is a bit more involved than fill-in-the-blank. Party members have stats that you must assign. In this section I will describe how you go about assigning stats and I will explain what each stat does below. So, by default characters in your party start with a base of 5 per stat - this stat allocation describes that of an average person. From there, you can "buy" higher stats using points. Each character has 10 points to spend - place them anywhere to "rank up" in that stat. You may "dump" a stat to a minimum of 1, however, no stat may go less than 1 - even after racial modifiers. So if a racial modifier would lower a stat less than 1, you have to go back to the drawing board.

After creation, characters can "train" to hone their skills. As their skill improves, it'll be harder to increase them further. There are other methods to further skill enhancement, but you'll have to find those yourselves.
  • Name: The character’s name. Star Wars doesn’t really have much of a naming convention for most things, so I’ll give you all free reign. However, your character(s) cannot be a major character from the Star Wars movies or otherwise big players within the factions, such as Admiral Thrawn.
  • Stats
    • Strength: Describes how strong the character is. Allows use of heavier equipment and increases effectiveness with that equipment. Necessary for heavy armor and weapons usage.
    • Dexterity: Describes how coordinated this character is. Useful for stealth and increases effectiveness with light equipment. Useful in stealth operations.
    • Constitution: Describes how sturdy this character is. Increases chances of surviving physical damage and natural hazards like illness.
    • Intelligence: Describes how smart this character is. Increases decision-making capabilities and ability to use technology. Useful in Party Roles(Leader, Controller, Manager).
    • Wisdom: Describes how experienced this character is. Increases decision-making capabilities and affinity with The Force. Useful in Party Roles(Leader, Controller, Manager).
    • Charisma: Describes how good this character is at speaking. Can help get higher pay rates. Useful in Party Roles(Leader, Controller, Manager).
    • Piloting: Describes how skilled this character is at piloting ships and other vehicles. Also increases ability to use technology and tinker with things.
    • Loyalty: Describes how willing this character is to follow the Party Leader. By default, this stat cannot be overtly known by other characters like how other stats could be, such as a brutish character’s apparent strength. Can be increased using other methods. For the Party Leader, this stat modifies the loyalty of the members.
  • Race: View Races section. Some races changes some stats in unique ways. Others are purely cosmetic. If you wanna play a Star Wars race not listed, ask me about it.
  • Class: Merely describes this character's starting equipment. A list of classes and related equipment will come in the following post. Class should agree with your background - if you've been a smuggler all your life, you're not an ex-Jedi. You're just not.
  • Background: A character's background can give bonuses to certain stats as it makes sense for the background in question. Just don’t try to be too overt about what stats you want boosted - make it interesting for me and I’ll make it worthwhile for you.
Setting
The year is 2 BBY. The Galaxy is embroiled in a large and bloody war with many combatants. The Galactic Imperium, the Galactic Republic, the Rebel Alliance, the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and the Hutt Cartels are all going at it in order to secure galactic supremacy.
The reason for this fragmented galaxy is traced back to an “Order 66.” For reasons unknown, the clone troopers of the previously-unified Galactic Republic set themselves upon the Jedi by order of the now-declared Emperor Palpatine. However, the move was faced with backlash and the Republic became divided - between the Imperium and the Republic. The CIS, heavily tolled by the Clone Wars, was unable to take advantage of this split and progress on all fronts simply flatlined. Soon after, an alliance of rebels rose up as a voice against the autocracy of the Imperium and the corruption of the defunct Republic, but its ranks are filled with vile and reprehensible men and women. With the Galaxy in such turmoil, the Hutts thrived as their criminal empire faced no retribution of the law, growing into a beast that rivals the other factions of the galaxy.
Enter you, the leader of a brazen party of galactic inhabitants. Your course is for you to decide. Will you attempt to reclaim this Galaxy for your cause, or perhaps you feel the Galaxy deserves being torn asunder?

The Party - What Can You Do?
Really, what you want to do is rather open-ended. From the get-go you can enlist in one of the five factions and if you do that, you will be sure to receive missions. The nature of the missions will vary from faction to faction and location to location, but you can be sure there will be combatant and noncombatant missions for each — but that is not really to say that noncombatants aren’t in danger of the war. Just note that signing up for a faction entails obligation. Go too long without doing a factional mission and you risk getting thrown down in rank and respect.

In addition to factional missions, there will be a “Cantina” section below, here on the front page . Here, things like bounty listings and other such missions will be posted. While many of these listings would be more “independent” — clientele ranging from local crime bosses to vapor farmers who really hate their neighbors — even factions can put up missions up for grabs by freelancers with no strings attached.

Of course, you are fully capable of finding other things to do to make credits. Independent adventuring can yield artifacts that you can decide what to do with — sell to the highest bidder or see what secrets they hold yourself, just as an example. Or you can decide to be galactic criminals, raiding shipyards for loot. If you get creative with your independent actions, maybe some sort of bonus will be waiting for you. With enough credits, you can begin building your party’s assets to make yourself even more independent. Things like creating a freighter service or a new mining operation on Mustafar are open for those with the coin.

No matter which route of growth you choose, you will inevitably find yourself growing in wealth and influence (so long as you don’t get your party killed). When you hit a particular influence mark - whether that be for a particular faction or entirely independently, you will find yourself at a point where you can expand yourself further by creating what amounts to a “guild.” This can be within the framework of becoming the leader of a company in the Imperium or a more literal interpretation. At the end of the day, you can control several NPC “parties” and send them on missions - they’ll be less effective than your main party unless you properly train and manage them. These parties can be sent to do effectively anything your party would be able to do — from combat missions shooting Hutt gangsters on Nal Hutta to running smuggling operations into the Imperial Capital of Coruscant. From there, your influence could grow more and more - you could find yourself being a very important member of the galactic community, potentially swaying the war into a faction’s favor with your support alone. Just remember that other players may grow just as powerful.

As I implied just now, you can earn credits a number of ways. And as you can obtain them in a number of ways, so too can you use them in a number of ways.
The most obvious use of the currency in Star Wars is buying equipment and other such things. Depending on your allegiance to a faction, you will have a number of things available to you. There will be 6 different “markets” for this purpose. One for each faction plus a “general market” anybody can purchase from. Each “market” has a sort of quality ethic. Imperials will sell generally high-end equipment that costs a pretty penny. The Republic will sell equipment that is durable and built to last, but may not be as effective as the others. Rebels will sell things that shoot or propel really fast, but may not be able to hold against too much firepower themselves. The Hutts will sell things with a (decidedly illegal) kick, but may not be reliable in terms of durability. The CIS will sell generally poor equipment, but they are cheap and easy to replace. The open market is generally a balance and may sell items from some of the other factions. You will also see some markets marked with the tag (Black Market) — this means that this market is illegal or very hard to get on the planet in question. However, the stuff is obtainable — but they'll cost about 50% more than their normal price. Not to mention depending on where you are and what you've got, you can get in big trouble being caught with the stuff in public. For example, swinging around an acid-spitting plasma rifle that even the Imperium deemed too inhumane to use on a regulated world is gonna lead to some bad things.

The distinctions between factional markets are admittedly partly cosmetic, but they do have real differences that will be reflected in the missions. For example, if you buy CIS equipment it could very possibly fail during the mission, but if their low price allowed you to purchase spares then this could turn a mission from failure to success. Not to mention, some equipment is better than others at particular jobs. As another example, Rebel equipment may be used pretty effectively for smuggling and stealth operations.

The Galaxy
Within the context of the game, there are two kinds of worlds: Worlds of Interest and Standard Worlds. Worlds of Interest are the worlds where events you can feel the effects of actively take place, and are the only worlds you can interact with on a major level. I will track Worlds of Interest below. Meanwhile, Standard Worlds are the rest of the worlds in this galaxy - both known and unknown. Parties can interact with and explore these worlds, but they won’t be major in the war or the galactic scene as a whole. Essentially, you can treat standard worlds as a means to an end and Worlds of Interest as that end. You want to interact with Worlds of Interest the most, but there is profit to be made in taking missions and adventuring in Standard Worlds.
In the beginning of the game, your parties’ skills will be above average but their reputation and monetary assets will be essentially non-existent. This limits your ability to travel, as you will need permission to travel through controlled space during this time of war, or pay travel fees to access public galactic and planetary transportation. As mentioned in the party creation section, you must pick a world to start on. You are limited only to Worlds of Interest as starting locations. Below, I will detail the current Worlds of Interest you may start on; you will not be able to start on any for several contextually relevant and irrelevant reasons, such as that world being an all-out battlefield or me not wanting to lose my sanity making a ton of worlds you cannot interact with anyways. As you gain factional permission and the means to travel, you will unlock more Worlds of Interest. For simplicity, everybody will see the details of a new World of Interest, but still only those with access to that world will be able to interact with it directly.

Roleplay
The bread and butter of all games, roleplay. I like a good story, so I definitely encourage you to write them. If I begin to care about your character, I can be sure to make the updates and mission assignments more interesting for them. I’d prefer this game to be less “you give me an action and I tell you the result” and more a collaborative effort for an interesting game and story.

That said, I also want this to be sort of competitive as far as player-versus-player is concerned. I am aware of the risks of this, but I've never been one to take risks into account anyways. I posted this at like 3am after all.

Factions
Spoiler :
The Galactic Imperium

Description: The Galactic Imperium boasts itself as a force of order for the Galaxy. The claim that the Republic remnant is to blame for the fractured state of the Galaxy. Armed with the majority of the Clone army, including the infamous 501st, and the largest navy in the Galaxy, they are a force to be reckoned with.
Factional Advantage: The Imperium tirelessly researches new ways to get a competitive edge on their opponents. As time progresses, the effectiveness of old equipment rises and new equipment unlocks at a faster rate than other factions.

The Galactic Republic

Description: The Galactic Republic is made up of member systems that saw Palpatine's declaration as illegitimate. Some Clone battalions defected to this side but the vast majority of troops are conscripts from various Republic-controlled worlds. The leadership uses rhetoric against Imperial autocracy, but the grim reality is that the two factions are not so ideologically different; the pressures of war has caused the Republic to commit to very desperate measures. Republic officials have become notorious for doing whatever it takes to get ahead. Even so, the Republic still harbors the remains of the Jedi Order, perhaps the only thing left the Republic has to remember its roots.
Factional Advantage: The Republic wants to see its glory days return very badly. They stop at nothing to accomplish their goals. You may bring Republic military members temporarily on missions for the Republic equal to your ranking within the Republic. You receive half the number you are eligible if you already have 10 members in your party and must be able to compensate for the higher demand of tactical knowledge.

The Confederacy of Independent Systems

Description: The Confederacy’s aspirations remain unchanged since the beginning of the war. They seek a less invasive Galactic government and use their deep pockets as a means of doing so. They are infamous in their wide use of combat droids for their armies, but the realities of war have taken a toll on them. They now field live troops to fight their enemies in addition to the droids to lessen the economic demands of the war.
Factional Advantage: The Confederacy has many droids for sale. You may purchase a wider variety of droids for cheaper than in other factions and these droids have a 2-turn warranty. Furthermore, the Confederacy gives out semi-random bonuses for those that go above and beyond for their cause.

The Hutt Cartels

Description: The Hutt Cartels have been around for centuries. They were always powerful as a criminal organization, but the recent chaos in the galaxy has made them very successful opportunists. While they cannot match the legitimate governments in raw firepower, they have access to illegal technologies and lead a wide array of criminal elements throughout the galaxy - making them a real threat to all of the other factions.
Factional Advantage: The Hutts have a large hand in the Black Market and other underground activities. Affiliates of the Hutts can expect cheaper prices for Black Market purchases and higher pay-outs for completing Cantina and Hutt missions compared to others.

The Rebel Alliance

Description: This rag-tag group is the newest big influence in the Galactic scene. They seek to overthrow the current regimes, often seeing the Republic as corrupt and the Imperium as dictatorial and inhumane. However, many of their recruits are simply opportunists and often criminals from Republic or Imperial space, or worse, Hutt agents. However, they are a persistent bunch and their elites are very good at their jobs.
Factional Advantage: The Rebels work on borrowed technology. They can much more seamlessly incorporate equipment from other factions into their own equipment. The Rebels also have many friends in low places - it is cheaper to have your party smuggled into other worlds, and any world can be smuggled into. In addition, the Rebels are in dire need for more officers. Active supporters of the cause can progress through the ranks faster than in other factions.

Classes
Spoiler :
Bounty Hunter
  • CDEF Rifle
  • CDEF Pistol
  • 1 Thermal Detonator
  • Mabari Armor
Commando
  • Flamethrower
  • 1 Fragmentation Grenade
  • 1 Plasma Grenade
  • Marauder Armor
Ex-Jedi
  • Malfunctioning Lightsaber
  • Vibroblade
  • Jedi Robes
  • Force Sensitivity
Medic
  • 3 Stimpacks
  • First-Aid Kit
  • CDEF Carbine
  • Padded Armor
Smuggler
  • CDEF Pistol
  • Simple Clothing
  • M3-A “Scyk” Interceptor
Trader
  • CDEF Pistol
  • Simple Clothing
  • 3 Personal Resource Harvesters
Races
Spoiler :
Human, Chiss, Zabrak: +2 to all stats
Twi'lek: +8 DEX, +5 INT, +5 CHA, -2 LOY
Bothan: -2 STR, +7 DEX, +7 INT, +7 CHA, -3 LOY
Mon Calamari: +7 STR, -2 DEX, +7 INT, -3 CHA, +7 PIL
Sullustan: -3 STR, -3 DEX, -3 CON, +6 INT, +7 CHA, +12 PIL
Trandoshan, Barabel: +8 STR, -2 DEX, +8 CON, -2 INT, +4 LOY
Wookie: +10 STR, -4 DEX, +10 CON, -4 CHA, +4 LOY
Rodian, Nalrani: +5 STR, +5 DEX, +5 CON, +4 WIS, -2 CHA, -1 LOY
Geonosian: +4 STR, +2 DEX, +4 CON, +2 INT
Gree: -2 STR, +8 DEX, +10 INT, -3 WIS, +3 PIL
Cerean: -2 DEX, +12 INT, +6 WIS
Clawdite: +4 DEX, +12 WIS
Xexto: -2 STR, +6 DEX, +6 INT, +4 CHA, +2 LOY
Sluissi: -1 STR, -1 DEX, +10 INT, +12 PIL, -4 CHA
Droid: -5 WIS, cannot be a team leader, controller, or manager at start, gains 20 extra points — however, no stat may go over its INT stat and the droid must be maintained by a non-droid with equal INT or suffer bugs and glitches after some time of no maintenance. Droids also count as their own class, so you do not get bonus equipment from assigning a droid to your initial team. Droids cannot upgrade WIS at all.
If you have a race in mind that I haven’t listed then bring it up and I’ll see what I can do.

Note, Race Bonuses apply AFTER you have done stat distribution.

Galactic Map
Spoiler :

Worlds of Interest
Spoiler :
Coruscant

Description: Coruscant is the capital of the Galactic Imperium, subjected to Imperial rule after Order 66. The world is one giant city that remains as a center of economic prosperity even during this time of war. Though in general it is ruled supremely by the Imperium, it has a large criminal underground due to its immense size as a city - even the Hutt Cartel has influence in the undercity of Coruscant. You are sure to find those from any walk of life here.
Controlled by: The Galactic Imperium
Markets Available: Imperial, General, Hutt(Black Market)

Tatooine

Description: Tatooine is an outer-rim world that is generally unimportant to the Galactic scene yet maintains a fairly high population, despite the entire rock being covered in a harsh desert. This combination of population and unimportance makes it a great hub for the scum of the galaxy. However, this also makes it something of a target. Agents from all factions can definitely be found on this desolate world, and so can equipment. It is unlikely this world will ever be a real battlefield, even with this awkward mix.
Controlled by: The Hutt Cartels
Markets Available: Imperial, General, Hutt, Rebel, Republic, CIS

Naboo

Description: What used to be a beautiful world is now a battlefield between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Other factions have been reported on the planet disrupting both sides, which is due to drastically lengthen the battle for this world.
Controlled by: [Contested - CIS vs Republic]
Markets Available: Imperial(Black Market), Hutt(Black Market), Rebel(Black Market), Republic, CIS

Markets
Spoiler :
Imperial Market
Tier 1(Affiliates Only)
  • E-11 Blaster Rifle[+4 DAM/+2 REL/C DEX/B STR] - 1000 cr
    Rather reliable and packs a punch. Standard issue for Imperial Stormtroopers.
  • TIE/LN Starfighter[+3 DAM/+2 REL/S PIL] - 25000 cr
    Highly maneuverable spacecraft with average damage and very little protection. No hyper-drive on board. Works at its best in a squadron or accompanied with a larger gunship. Piloted by one. Standard issue for Imperial Pilots.
Republic Market
Tier 1(Affiliates Only)
  • ARC-170 Starfighter[+2 DAM/+6 REL/B PIL] - 30000 cr
    This older model has served the Republic for decades and is still a favorite of many today. It is well armored and shielded, though the craft is rather slow. It packs a punch, being able to carry proton torpedoes and having abnormally large wingtip-mounted laser cannons - though, several parts have been removed for those purchasing outside the actual ranks of the Republic, such as the tail guns and the various sensors and jammers they are regularly outfitted with. Requires two to crew and has space for a third.
  • DC-15S Blaster Carbine[+1 DAM/+4 REL/B DEX/C STR] - 750 cr
    Another relic of the Republic, this carbine was largely used by Clone Troopers during the Clone Wars. Though its range is left to be desired, it gets the job done well with its age considered.
Confederacy Market
Tier 1(Affiliates Only)
  • OOM Security Battle Droid[3 STR/3 DEX/3 CON/4 INT/0 WIS/1 CHA/1 PIL/4 LOY] - 2500 cr
    An old droid model that the Confederacy uses to boost profits where they can. They are more intelligent than their B-series successors(if barely), but that meant they were less efficient as an expendable unit. Can serve as a cheap and easy-to-maintain companion you don't need to pay. It's better than having nobody, at least.
  • E-5 Blaster Rifle[+2 DAM/+1 REL/E DEX/D STR] - 100 cr
    Another relic of the past, this blaster really has no redeeming factor other than it being incredibly cheap. The CIS has a massive stockpile of this outdated weapon and is practically given them away.
Hutt Market
Tier 1(Affiliates Only)
  • Thermal Detonator[20 DAM] - 2000 cr
    This one-time-use weapon is illegal across many systems - especially in Republic and Imperial territory. Its incredibly destructive nature makes it very useful for engagements, but also very risky.
  • Illegal Weapon Mod(increased power output)[+2 DAM/-1 REL] - 1000 cr
    Illegal weapon mods are popular in the criminal underground. This particular modification increases the damage on the energy weapon it is equipped, but increases the chances of weapon failure.
Rebel Market
Tier 1(Affiliates Only)
  • Z-95 Headhunter[+1 DAM/+2 REL/B PIL] - 20000 cr
    The predecessor of the ARC-170 that the Republic boasts has aged well in the hands of the talented few. It is a jack of all trades and master of none, but has a lot of room for modifications.
  • DL-17 Blaster Pistol[+1 DAM/+3 REL/B DEX] - 500 cr
    A rather old blaster pistol design, it has become a favorite of low-ranking Rebels. It's somewhat reliable and in the right hands can carry you through some thick situations.
General Market
  • CDEF Pistol[+1 DAM/+2 REL/C DEX] - 250 cr
  • CDEF Carbine[+1 DAM/+2 REL/D DEX/F STR] - 350 cr
  • CDEF Rifle[+1 DAM/+2 REL/F DEX/D STR] - 450 cr
  • Flamethrower[+2 DAM/+1 REL/C STR] - 550 cr
  • Vibroblade[+1 DAM/B DEX] - 250 cr
  • Simple Clothing - 100 cr
  • Mabari Armor[+1 DEF] - 750 cr
  • Padded Armor[+2 DEF/-1 AGL] - 1000 cr
  • Marauder Armor[+3 DEF/-2 AGL] - 1250 cr
  • M3-A "Scyke" Interceptor[+1 DAM/+1 REL/C PIL] - 10000 cr
  • Sorosuub Luxury Yacht - 75000 cr
    A luxury yacht with no combat functionality, but can be used as a sort of "home in space" with space for a sizable number of people and comes with hyperdrive.
  • Stimpack[For quick medical use during missions] - 200 cr
  • Personal Resource Harvestors[+10 cr/turn] - 100 cr

The Cantina
Spoiler :
Imperial Jedi Bounty[no turn limit ; Galaxy-wide ; varied difficulty]
This bounty is valid upon redemption at any Imperial collector and is redeemable by any able-bodied individual. The objective is to kill remaining Jedi that has eluded the Empire's rightful order of termination. To this end, turning in legitimate lightsabers or Jedi robes to an Imperial collector confirmed to have belonged to a Jedi will confer a reward of at least 5,000 credits with a possible increase of 10,000 credits if you can prove the equipment belonged to a Jedi Master.

Club Guards Needed[Closes in 2 turns ; Coruscant local ; * difficulty]
My club, The Spacer's Den, needs some muscle to handle a big party that's coming up. It's a simple job and I'll pay you an up-front 500 credits. You'll get the rest of your pay, 1,000 credits, after the party. I don't care who you are so long as you look mean and can act the part.

Eliminate Mob Boss[Closes in 5 turns ; Coruscant local ; ** difficulty]
The Imperium henceforth puts a bounty on local mob boss Quintus Northan, a bothan, for charges of assault on multiple Imperial officers and possible connections to the Black Market. Return target's body dead for 2,500 credits or alive for 5,000 credits. Bonus is possible if proof of illegal contraband - and the origin of this contraband - is found.

I Hate my Neighbor[Closes in 1 turn ; Tatooine local ; * difficulty]
Look, I need this guy gone. This crazy Rodian moved next to my moisture farm and set up - of all things - a womp rat farm! Who even does that!? I don't care how, if you get this guy away from my property I'll pay you 750 credits - that's more than I make in a Galactic year, alright!? Please, they destroy my property and its not like there's any law enforcement out here to get him to stop!

New Blood Needed[Closes in 3 turns ; Tatooine local ; ** difficulty]
Muh boss Jabba needs more guys. The best damn opp'rtinity on this rock is workin' fer the big guy hisself. But he's got a refined need fer talent. 'Fore you can work fer him, ye gotta prove yuhsself tuh me. Rough up sum o dat broad Valarian's guys and Ah'll see wut Ah can do fer ya. yuh'll get paid 200 creds fer every Valarian head - easy money.

Podracing Help Needed[Closes in 1 turn ; Tatooine local ; * difficulty]
Hi, uhh, I'm Blaso and uhh, I need some help. I have this dream to make it big as a podracer! I'm a good pilot, honest! I just need help making my pod. It's hard work and I have my sewing shop to run! If you could help me build my pod, I'll pay you 600 credits and throw in a bet of 1,000 for myself! If I win, you can have 25%. Please contact me, the race is coming up soon!

Stats and Updates
Stats
18 AGC: New Galaxy [Bonus Story: Our Home]

Story Index
Spoiler :
Knights Errant/Thomas.berubeg
Escape
Brothers All
Knightfall
Sunrider's Tomb

Marauder Squard/Zappericus
Paper planes

Traitor's Retinue/Omega124
Credits and Ideals

CIS Scum/Grandkhan
The Hutt's Ships

Lukzah Syndicate/Ailedhoo
Two Friends Meet
A New Cause
Kosh Talk

Upholders of Justice/Christos200
Crash Landing

Blood Ravens/Tolni
A Night at Trasola
How to Kidnap a Bothan

Fox Hounds/CivGeneral
Let's Meet at the Cantina

Party Name: Lukzah Syndicate
Starting Planet: Naboo
Party Size: 5
Party Affiliation: friend of the Rebel Alliance: 45 points with the RA. -10 with the Hutts and -5 with the Imperials.
Party Leader: Vami Tetsu
Party Controller: Nej Kilian
Party Manager: Drogos Adek

Spoiler Char Stats :
Vami Tetsu, aged 26: rodian smuggler; a street smart street criminal who has charmed a bounty hunter and conscripted a salesman to form her own gang but her distaste for the Hutt Cartels and inner dislike of the Imperium makes a friend to the Rebel Allaince.

Strength: 9
Dexterity: 11
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 8
Wisdom: 11
Charisma: 7
Piloting: 4
Loyalty: 6

Nej Kilian, age 44: human bounty hunter: veteran of the Clone Wars who has turned to crime but a sense of honour stills drive him. Vami Tetsu recruited him for skills in warfare.
Strength: 9
Dexterity: 9
Constitution: 9
Wisdom: 8
Charisma: 8
Piloting: 8
Loyalty: 7

Drogos Adek, age 27: rodiant trader: a slimly door to door salesman who made the mistake of being a childhood friend of Vami Tetsu and knocking her door when she was looking for a suitable smuggling trade assistant to help her plans to form her own gang.

Strength: 6
Dexterity: 10
Constitution: 8
Intelligence: 10
Charisma: 12
Piloting: 1
Loyalty:8

Rogos Bomu, age 24: rodian smuggler, a crook who serves as a henchman and lover for Vami Tetsu.
Strength: 13
Dexterity: 13
Constitution: 13
Intelligence: 6
Wisdom: 9
Charisma: 2
Piloting: 5
Loyalty: 5

Onas Neetu, age 26: rodian medic, a former narcotic chemist turned drug chef for her childhood friend Vami Tetsu.

Strength: 10
Intelligence: 13
Charisma: 3
Piloting: 3

Spoiler Party Background :
Vami Tetsu hailed from a small town known as Lukzah on Rodia. Orphaned at a young age Vami had a troubled childhood, turning to petty crime as a means of survival and achievement, despite the efforts of her friends Drogos Adek and Onas Neetu. She did appear to make a turn in her teenage years, only to sway to organised crime as a smuggler of drugs and counterfeit goods. It was durning this time she met Rogos Bomu, a fellow smuggler of illegal goods who worked alongside Vami; when they both reach their early 20s they began to dream big. At the time Onas Neetu gradate as a chemist from Yusk University in Rodia and began in developing necrotic drugs for medical usage, while Drogos Adek finished a business degree from Mudrost' University in Corcusant, returning with rewards for his partaking in public debate societies. When she reached 24 years old and Rogos came 22 the smuggler couple, having became lovers, were forced out of the Moltosk Gang for failing quotas; this was a blessing in disguise as the Moltosk were then heavilly targeted by Hutt Cartell allied gangs but this targeted eventually including all non-Hutt related gangs in Lukzah, including ex-members like Vami and Rogos. Vami and Rogos were eventually targeted by Hutt bounty hunters, only to have one of those turncoat and help the couple escape. The turncoat hunter, a human Clone War veteran by the name of Naj Killian, offered to help Vami and Rogos escape both Lukzah and Rodia. Deciding to keep to their hard way and form their own gang Vami managed to convince Onas Neetu to join after the latter had to escape work after being revealed to have illegal gave some of her medical goods to smugglers. Drogos Adek was conscripted when he was making door-to-door sales offer for housing insurance; he agreed to join in intimidation from Naj.

After hitching a shuttle the newly formed Lukzah Syndicate headed to Naboo (they avoided Tatooine in fear of the Hutts); Drogos convinced the gang that he knew a fellow businessman from Mudrost by the name of Hugo Eren whom might help him set up a legitimate front for the Syndicate's smuggling operations. They spend some time attempting to set shop but faced suprising competition from the Hutt Cartels and crackdowns by both the CSA and the Galactic Republican forces, forcing them into hiding once more. During this time Vami came more reflective; along with her grudge against the Hutts she grew ever fearful of the Galactic Imperium after hearing about the arrest of some of her childhood friends for dissident sympathies. Tired of the Hutts' greed and a strong spirit of dissidence within her Vami Tetsu sought out a channel with a rebel smuggler, asking the smuggler to transfer a message; she and her gang was ready to do special business with the Rebel Allaince.

*squee*

Party Name: The Companions

Party Allegiance:
CIS: 0
Hutt Cartels: 0
Imperium: 0
Rebels: 45
Republic: 0

Starting Planet: Tatooine

Party Leader, Party Controller: Wes Drayen[Male]
Human
SATS:
Strength: 7
Dexterity: 9
Constitution: 7
Intelligence: 7
Wisdom: 12
Charisma:12
Ex-Jedi turned Rebel
Malfunctioning Lightsaber
Vibroblade
Jedi Robes
Force Sensitivity

Party Manager: Siri Thaneo[Female]
Mon Calamari
STATS:
Strength: 12
Dexterity: 3
Constitution: 5
Intelligence: 17
Wisdom: 7
Charisma:2
Piloting: 17
Loyalty: 8

Smuggler, childhood friend of Wes
CDEF Pistol
Simple Clothing
M3-A “Scyk” Interceptor

Osira Thul[Female]
Human
STATS:
Dexterity: 7
Charisma:10
Piloting: 7

Medic, former Republic soldier
3 Stimpacks
First-Aid Kit
CDEF Carbine
Padded Armor

Thel Ker[Male]
Trandoshan
STATS
Strength: 18
Constitution: 18
Intelligence: 3
Wisdom: 6
Charisma:6
Loyalty: 10

Commando, seeking revenge for his father's killer
Flamethrower
1 Fragmentation Grenade
1 Energy Grenade
Marauder Armor

Amon Ker[Female]
Twi’lek
STATS:
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 5
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 5
Charisma:12
Bounty Hunter, joining the party to gain riches
Beam Rifle
CDEF Pistol
1 Thermal Detonator
Mabari Armor

Attachments

• Obi Wan.jpg
    Obi Wan.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Mon chick.jpg
    Mon chick.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Mesa.jpg
    Mesa.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Trandos.jpg
    Trandos.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 129
Keen as.

Party Name: The CIS Scum
Party Affiliation: Sympathetic to the Confederacy of Independent Systems
Party Leader: Bork Na'um
Party Controller: Urgrgrgrgh
Party Manager: Bork Na'um

The Scum Themselves:

Bork Na'um Smooth Operator, Smug Grinner, and Intergalactic Ladies Man

Spoiler image :

Spoiler :

Race: Bothan
Class: Smuggler
Stats (Inc. Racial Bonus)
Strength: 4
Dexterity: 16
Intelligence: 16
Charisma: 18
Loyalty: 4

Background: Silver tongued and cunning like many of his people, the Bothan Bork Na'um has never had time for anybody but himself. Attaching himself to the CIS at the start of the Civil War, who he thought were the rising star and the inevitable victor, Bork spent the Civil War running guns and weapons to CIS operatives across the Rim and charming his way out of trouble. With the fraction of the Republic, suddenly the CIS might survive, and Bork smugly pats himself on the back for his prescient choices as he leads his crew to further money and further conquests.

Urgrgrgrgh, the Wookie Who Needs No Introduction

Spoiler image :

Spoiler :

Race: Wookie
Class: Commando
Stats: (Inc Racial Bonus)

Strength: 22
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 22
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 3
Charisma: 0
Loyalty: 20

Background: Urgrgrgrgh is Bork's loyal bodyguard, muscle, and box mover all in one. Bork picked up the Wookie on a visit to Kashyyyk, running from a jilted ex-lover and saving his life. Unfortunately, neither Bork, nor anyone else in the Scum, speak Wookie, and thus nobody knows his true name. Luckily, Urgrgrgrgh can communicate very effectively through pointing. Urgrgrgrgh has undying loyalty to his friend and boss, and the two have saved eachother's life on many occasions - though Bork's main interest is to continue to have the Wookie around to save his skin.

Llr Gum Pilot and Space Janitor

Spoiler image :

Spoiler :

Race: Sullustan
Class: Trader
Stats: Inc. Racial Bonus

Strength: 3
Dexterity: 4
Constitution: 4
Intelligence: 21
Wisdom: 6
Charisma: 13
Piloting: 18

Background: Llr is the pilot of the Scum's vessel, the Incontinent Gungan. Bork picked Llr up when the Sullustan needed aid paying a vast gambling debt to a Hutt crime lord on Tatooine, a problem Bork and Urgrgrgrgh solved in exchange for Llr coming to work for him (also the problem was solved through violence). Needing a skilled pilot, Bork took him and his ship, and now Llr plies the galaxy and, to his immense annoyance, deals with the ship's maintenance. At least he has his trusty droid, F2-U2, to help him.

Click-Click, Destroyer Droid and Problem Solver

Spoiler image :

Spoiler :

Race: Droid
Class: Droid
Stats:

Strength: 16
Wisdom: 0
Charisma: 5
Piloting: 6
Loyalty: 9

Background: Click-Click is Bork's personal Destroyer Droid, purchased at great cost from the Trade Federation and shipped from battlefield to battlefield for missions. Wielding powerful blasters and a strong shield, Bork's foes soon learn to fear its ominous click-clicking noise.

F2-U2, Astromech Droid

Spoiler image :

Spoiler :

Stats: Droid

Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 6
Intelligence: 14
Piloting: 20

F2-U2 is Llr's astromech droid, a plucky little droid that aids him in piloting the Incontinent Gungan and doing emergency repairs. The Scum have learned to love the small droid as it rushes from place to place along the ship, beeping wildly. Perhaps this is helped by none of them speaking droid - only Llr knows how foul mouthed F2 actually is.

One note: Why negative INT on wookies? Aren't they renowned mechanics and craftsmen?

Edit: Will sign up later, of course

Party Name: Upholders of Justice
Party Size: 4
Party Affiliation:

CIS: 0
Hutt Cartels: 0
Imperium: 0
Rebels: 45
Republic: 0

Party Leader:

James Fox

Human - Male (Added the +2 Stats bonus)
STATS:
Dexterity: 8
Wisdom: 8
Piloting: 8
Ex-Jedi turned Rebel
Vibroblade
Jedi Robes
Force Sensitivity

Background: A former Jedi, he felt disgusted with the corruptness of the Republic and its use of brutal means in its war against the Imperium and so decided to flee and fight for the Rebel Alliance. Despite being young, in his mid-twenties, he is far more cautious and wise than many people older than him and he is also quite kind-hearted and brave. His main weakness is that he overly trusts other people and forgives his enemies too easily.

Party Controller:

Shaar Thunder

Race: Wookie (Including bonus)
STATS:
Strength: 17
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 17
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 1
Loyalty: 13
Smuggler
CDEF Pistol
Simple Clothing
M3-A “Scyk” Interceptor

Background: A Wookie slave held captive by Jaar the Hut, he was freed by James Fox three years ago. Although he told Shaar that he was free, the Wookie decided to swear an oath of loyalty to James and follow him, for saving his life. He is headstrong and ferocious.

Party Manager:

Huang Rong

Human - Female (Including the bonus)
STATS:
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 10
Piloting: 7
Bounty Hunter
Beam Rifle
CDEF Pistol
1 Thermal Detonator
Mabari Armor

Background: Huang Rong, illegitimate daughter of a bankrupt merchant and his mistress, was notorious from a young age. When she became sixteen, she began working as a smuggler first and a year later she was enlisted by Jaar the Hut as a Bounty Hunter. Her first two missions were successful as she killed famous outlaws but on her third mission, which was to kill James Fox, she failed. However, he spared her life. Huang Ring fell in love with James and decided to give up her life as a Bounty Hunter and follow him.

Alexander Mac Arthur

Human - Male (Added the +2 Stats bonus)
STATS:
Piloting: 14
Ex-Jedi turned Rebel
Vibroblade
Jedi Robes
Force Sensitivity

Background: Alexander was a fellow Jedi of James and the two of them were like real brothers. They had sworn from a young age to be “Blood Brothers” and share fortune and misfortune. Alexander decided to join the Rebels for the same reasons as James: to uphold justice and because he could not stand the corruption anymore. Alexander was always fond of Spaceships and so he is a quite good pilot.

Apex Claws

Spoiler :

Party Affiliation:
Imperium:5
Republic:5
Hutt: 15
CIS: 10
Rebel:10
Party Leader: Sarlentol
Party Controller: Wezzi
Party Manager: Yorldo

Sarlentol- Leader
Race: Human (+2 all stat)
Class: Bounty Hunter
Equipment: Beam Rifle, CDEF Pistol, 1 Thermal Detonator, and Mabari Armor
STATS:
Strength:11
Dexterity: 11
Charisma:10
Piloting: 4

Hexvile
Race: Barabel (+8 STR, -2 DEX, +8 CON, -2 INT, +4 LOY)
STATS:
Strength:15
Intelligence: 3
Charisma:5

Wezzi (Drusd'ziw'ezzi)
Race: Chiss (+2 all stat)
STATS:
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 8
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 10
Piloting: 10

Cromarc
Race: Trandoshan (+8 STR, -2 DEX, +8 CON, -2 INT, +4 LOY)
STATS:
Strength: 13
Constitution: 11
Piloting: 3

Yorldo
Race: Rodian (+5 STR, +5 DEX, +5 CON, +4 WIS, -2 CHA, -1 LOY)
STATS:
Wisdom: 9
Charisma: 12
Loyalty: 4

I made racial bonuses at 3 AM and confused myself as to where the base was. This has been patched up - no races should start at 0 by default and some of the bonuses make more sense. Be sure to go back and change character values to fit the new racial bonuses. Here's the old racial bonus list to make it easy:
Human: +2 to all stats
Bothan: -3 STR, +10 DEX, +6 INT, +8 CHA, -5 LOY
Mon Calamari: +7 STR, -2 DEX, +6 INT, +3 WIS, -6 CHA, +6 PIL
Sullustan: -5 STR, -5 DEX, -5 CON, +12 INT, +7 CHA, +12 PIL
Trandoshan: +15 STR, -4 DEX, +10 CON, -5 INT
Wookie: +10 STR, +6 WIS

Spoiler :

Stats:

Strength: 16
Piloting: 6

Background: Click-Click is Bork's personal Destroyer Droid, purchased at great cost from the Trade Federation and shipped from battlefield to battlefield for missions. Wielding powerful blasters and a strong shield, Bork's foes soon learn to fear its ominous click-clicking noise.

F2-U2, Astromech Droid

Spoiler image :

Spoiler :

Stats: Droid

Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 6
Intelligence: 14
Piloting: 20

F2-U2 is Llr's astromech droid, a plucky little droid that aids him in piloting the Incontinent Gungan and doing emergency repairs. The Scum have learned to love the small droid as it rushes from place to place along the ship, beeping wildly. Perhaps this is helped by none of them speaking droid - only Llr knows how foul mouthed F2 actually is.

No droid's stat may go over their INT stat - so in order to have 20 in piloting, you must first invest 20 in Intelligence. Similar problem for the other droid with strength and dexterity.

Knight-librarian Aara Atasy (ex Jedi - Twilek)
Padawan Balabar (ex Jedi - Wookie)
Knight Sebastien Shar (ex Jedi - Human)
Ct-756455 "Relic" (commando)
Ct-356745 "Patches" (Medic)

Faction: Rebel Alliance/ Republic

Will fill out details after work, but this small party were Archaeologists and their clone escort who weathered the end of the clone wars by being very far off the beaten path.

Clone Wars ended around 19 BBY so like 17 years.

hype sub :D

i promise i'll make something :p

sure thing thomas

HYPE SUB

Top Bottom