Star Wars: The Galactic Civil War

Sary for joist adding this, but I have Downloads Dominion War as well as others u have done. I have gather up all the ships and tried adding them to Dominion War. i had no problem adding them but win i ply and try to see the info it tells me it missing the Large Icon. if u can help me with this i wood be grateful.

I've been on the hunt for Civ scenarios relating to Star Wars and got told about this thread.

The old atomic network download link for @sum_aar_jam 's Star Wars Galactic Civil War mod has long been down however thankfully I was donated a copy of it a while back! :) There's no version numbers so I don't know whether this was sum_aar_jam's final release. EDIT: Using the Atomic backup trick I've obtained the original atomic version and compare to mine - they match perfectly.

I've tested it with my disc install of Civ3 (steam install users will need to modify label files) and it worked! Very cool!

I've repacked with 7zip (down to 85MB) and uploaded a copy of the mod to CivFanatics servers to preserve his work. Should @sum_aar_jam return to CFC he can modify his OP download link for this mod to link to here instead of the long gone atomic network one. EDIT: As part of the dead mod link rescue/replacement project I'm working on with Quintilius I've edited the original thread post's download link for this mod to link to here instead of the long gone one.
https://www.civfanatics.com/users/downloads/civ3/StarWars-GalacticCivilWar.7z

NOTE:
An updated and enhanced version of this mod was included in @SheepMonster 's Star Wars - Revenge of the Mod project which I have just located and also preserved here at CivFanatics! :)

Love the 3D animating Darth Vader haha!
upload_2020-5-23_23-41-44.png

Nice custom GUI
upload_2020-5-23_23-41-59.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom