• I would buy Bts

Votes: 132 57.1%
  • Beer & Boobs all night long... :P

Votes: 34 14.7%

• Total voters

bds

Warlord
Starcraft 2 v's BTS
If both BTS & Starcraft 2 were released tommorrow and you only had the cash for 1, which would it be?

I didnt like starcraft, and am not in the slightest interested in a 2nd one... what about the rest of you.

edit:
btw ~ www.starcraft2.com ... in case you didnt realise.

hard one, but i'l think i'l go for Starcraft ^^

RTS just doesn't work for me except when it's very small scale and has pause button, like in some RPGs.

rts holds nothing against tbs, so it's bts for me.

what a freaking sentence Oo

BTS - I`ve got Company of Heroes for RTS needs ^^

10-2-0, going for BtS. This is the CivFanatics forums, what do you expect?

I would like to imitate Watiggi's reaction, albeit my computer simply refuses to handle newer games. In fact, it already has a few problems running Civ4. Hm, hm. I voted for BtS.

...what do you expect?
I expected more votes for beer & boobs.

Holy ****. How long has this been around???
The website was put up about 30 minutes before i posted. They have been hinting at it all week, but information & screenshots were also leaked earlier due to a preview at some korean thingy.

BTS for me too, now had it been Diablo 3 that was announced, it would be a different story.
I would like a d3 as well.

Hehe, I'll make it so that my computer will run SC2 and run it well I might add .... even if it hurts the bank :lol: I guess I needed a good excuse to go all out on buying a new system. StarCraft 2 would definitely fit the bill :) I'll look into a new system when the system requirements come out though.

Damn it looks fantastic!

It was only announced today. I was waiting to see if this could perhaps be the announcement of Diablo 3 Blizzard has been hinting around. They are still schedule to have another "huge announcement" later this year. Considering WoW already recieved an expansion this year, and now Starcraft 2 has been announced, perhaps D3 is next. :D

The blizzard fanbase was already pretty sure Starcraft 2 would be announced this year. They are about equally sure that the other announcement will be D3.

It is a civ forum so you can't say you didn't expect the outcome (23 BTS v 3 sc)

It is a civ forum so you can't say you didn't expect the outcome (23 BTS v 3 sc)
True, but it might also be because they see StarCraft 2 as a hypothetical while BtS is a guarentee. They probably don't realise that it actually is in full production (and looks like it's quite developed... at least in the cinematic/gameplay trailer point of view anyway).

I tell ya, the gameplay components in the artwork/gameplay trailer have the same 3D look and feel of Warcraft III! Man this is fantastic! The huge numbers of Zerg look awesome too. They seem to have built a system that allows for massive armies (it even says it as a high light)!

The full gameplay trailer is going to be put up tommorrow (20/5 - American time I presume) according to the website.

Actually i expected starcraft to win, normally when you mention a blizzard game fanboys come crawling out of nowhere just to defend their precious.

SC2 no contest. Sure I like civ4 also but one expansion more or less isn't going to change things. I can still play warlords after all. But SC2 I've been waiting for since Brood Wars was released. And now it's soon here! :king:

Top Bottom