Stargate SG1: Al'Kesh

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
Awsome!

Especially the teleport lift thingy... It's hypnotic... :thumbsup:

Thanks again Bjorn for giving the model to me... :)

MarineCorps said:
They are called transport rings :D

Ore to be even more precise, the device is called a Ring Transporter....

Although I don't see how that would work out in Civ III.... Is it supposed to be an attack animation (beaming the badguys up to capture them) or victory anim?

Nice unit, though.... Of all the Sci-fi shows on TV, Stargate SG-1 and SG Atlantis are my favorites, mainly because of their rather original story line and the fact that the military people wear some kind of actual combat gear (even the Jaffa) rather than pajamas (like a certain other sci-fi series I could name....).

Possibly fidget? LGMs getting bored and going to McDonalds for a happy meal? ;)

Hikaro Takayama said:
Ore to be even more precise, the device is called a Ring Transporter....

Although I don't see how that would work out in Civ III.... Is it supposed to be an attack animation (beaming the badguys up to capture them) or victory anim?

Nice unit, though.... Of all the Sci-fi shows on TV, Stargate SG-1 and SG Atlantis are my favorites, mainly because of their rather original story line and the fact that the military people wear some kind of actual combat gear (even the Jaffa) rather than pajamas (like a certain other sci-fi series I could name....).

Depends on what you would define as combat gear. In the world of Star Trek camo wouldn't make any difference.....;)

Bluemofia said:
Possibly fidget? LGMs getting bored and going to McDonalds for a happy meal? ;)
Exactly... :) it was intended as a fidget

Flamand said:
Exactly... :) it was intended as a fidget
Damn.. i thought it is for unloading transported troops.. like Dropship from Alien Movies has unloading (build) animation, where it lands and APC drives out of it..
Well at least.. i guess i change it that way.. Why should fidget have ring transport

"Birdie" itself is fantastic, but does it have civ colours on it somewhere.. if not, then different god's can't all have it in their arsenal;)

AncientOne said:
Damn.. i thought it is for unloading transported troops.. like Dropship from Alien Movies has unloading (build) animation, where it lands and APC drives out of it..
Well at least.. i guess i change it that way.. Why should fidget have ring transport

"Birdie" itself is fantastic, but does it have civ colours on it somewhere.. if not, then different god's can't all have it in their arsenal;)

Well, with a little .ini editing, if you set the unit up as an air unit (and someone made some glowing bombs falling for the bombing animation), then, yes, you could have the Ring transporter for the "build" (paradrop) animation when it unloads a crapload of Jaffa soldiers deep into enemy territory.

Heh.. as Hikaro said.. I would like aditional glowing bombing animation.. perhaps someone else also
Would you be willing to do it Flamand.. please!!

spacer, the im doing the jaffa, but they are on hold till i fully figure out bryce. but thats not so far away so they'll be done soon :)

@ Ancient: the bombing animations are generic, since they do not contain unt graphics. So you can take the bombing animation from either the F303 or the Fireaxis F15 and put it in the ini-file for this unit. Just check out the F15 ini file for how this is done...

Flamand said:
@ Ancient: the bombing animations are generic, since they do not contain unt graphics. So you can take the bombing animation from either the F303 or the Fireaxis F15 and put it in the ini-file for this unit. Just check out the F15 ini file for how this is done...

You know if you want I can get you the best screenshot of an Al'kesh bomb....;)

Ok, get me a pic and I'll see what I can do...

Top Bottom