Stars

Ansar

Détente avec l'été
What is the difference between the Moderator yellow stars and Thunderfall's red stars? Also, Lefty Scalveola(or something ike that) also has red stars.

And another questiion, how come some mods have more stars than others?

Just for Curiosity.

The stars are representative of poster's military careers.
You might notice that all the moderators have four stars under their names.
This is because to be a moderator, you must have served a term in the army, and risen to the rank of at least a four-star General.
Lefty's are red, because whereas the other moderators all served in the American armed forces (or, for Col and Rik, their respective militaries), Lefty served in a soviet KGB unit during the Cold War.
You may notice Thunderfall also has red stars. HOwever, he has five. This is because he rose to the rank of Field Marshall (or General of the Army to the Americans), also in Russia. He was promoted the year the USSR collapsed (1991) so he is given red stars. He assumes the command (administrator) becaus ehe outranks everone else on the site.

Ainwood was an ANZAC during WWII, when he served in Burma, receiving shrapnel wounds to the knee. It still aches to this day, as he limps off down the road to the store to but food for this two dozen cats.
Knight Dragon served in whatever the hell they have in Malaysia. All I know is that he served for 13 years (hence hsi previous name of XIII), andhe still hears the screams of the men he aran over with his jeep at night.

Perfection said:
Can I have a star? Just one.
I predict the mods will say a big fat "no" ;).

The stars are representative of poster's military careers.
You might notice that all the moderators have four stars under their names.
This is because to be a moderator, you must have served a term in the army, and risen to the rank of at least a four-star General.
Lefty's are red, because whereas the other moderators all served in the American armed forces (or, for Col and Rik, their respective militaries), Lefty served in a soviet KGB unit during the Cold War.
You may notice Thunderfall also has red stars. HOwever, he has five. This is because he rose to the rank of Field Marshall (or General of the Army to the Americans), also in Russia. He was promoted the year the USSR collapsed (1991) so he is given red stars. He assumes the command (administrator) becaus he outranks everone else on the site.

nonconformist said:
Ainwood was an ANZAC during WWII, when he served in Burma, receiving shrapnel wounds to the knee. It still aches to this day, as he limps off down the road to the store to but food for this two dozen cats.
Knight Dragon served in whatever the hell they have in Malaysia. All I know is that he served for 13 years (hence hsi previous name of XIII), andhe still hears the screams of the men he aran over with his jeep at night.

Thats the funniest thing I have or will hear all day :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

@CG; Excellent prediction! ;)

:hatsoff: to nonconformist. Maybe this should be moved to History.

Top Bottom