Start location of the caravel received when Giovanni da Verrazano joins your cause

Pep

King
I have found an odd behaviour (bug?) when you received a caravel provided by Giovanni da Verrazano. The start location of this caravel seems to be the same location of another caravel you already have, instead of your capital city!

This happened to me in a recently game. In this game I only had 1 caravel before received the free one (I don't know what would happen if you have more than one caravel).

Was the caravel docked in a city? The free caravel may be popping up in a random city and it just happened to be in the one you already had one.

Yeah that's coincidence. It appears in your capital for sure, but you just happened to have your caravel there. I've had him put the caravel in my capital without ships, so it's not reliant on yours being there. :)

Anyone else got this? Pep you have any save of this bug?

No, I deleted it, sorry. Anyway, it happened me again. This time, the caravel appeared in a tile when my only galleon was located (on high seas again). It seems the location of the acquired caravel is reset to the location of any of your vessels (at random?).

Top Bottom