Start-up Dr. Watson Crash

MacGyverInSpace

Monarch
I've been working on updating a mod from warlords to BtS for personal use and possibly modmod-ing it, and after toying with schemas and nuking all the XML errors, the game ceases to get to the main menu (like when I first ported and clicked past the xml errors) and the BtS engine freezes and I'm presented with the send/ don't send error report window of Windows XP.

Where do I go from here? Is there a debugger in the SDK or log file I can look at?

Sorry for the noob question, I just don't see any generic help reference thread and the possible search terms for this unlikely to bring up anything relevant. :crazyeye:

I'd imagine if you've only messed with XML files, even a BtS engine freeze (CtD) presenting a send/don't send error report is due to improper XML files... I've seen this several times. Check and make sure your not missing any tags or headers or footers of tags, thats almost guaranteed to be your problem. It'll be hard to find if you changed tons of stuff at once without checking.

Top Bottom