1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting Locations

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by jzdman, Dec 14, 2002.

1. jzdman

jzdman Chieftain

how do you make them start in the proper location? (americans starting in north america, french starting in europe, etc.) coz everytime I play they start in different (random) locations...somebody in gamefaqs.com said you can do it using the editor but how?

2. Yoda Power

Yoda Power ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Chose the player under "set active player" then the place starting locations.

3. jzdman

jzdman Chieftain

Do i need to have a certain version of Civ3edit? I don't know where to find the "set active player" thingy.

4. Yoda Power

Yoda Power ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

You should always have the latest patch.